Tennis rackets for children are a great way for children to enjoy the sport of tennis. So that you find the right racket for your child, take a look at our checklist. There you will find all the necessary information. We have linked the best tennis rackets for you in our product recommendations.
- Tennis rackets are available for children as young as 3 years old. The range is between 19 and 26 inches in length, and the sizes are usually indicated with age groups.
- If your child is 3 to 5 years old, a model with 19-inch length is the right choice, if your child is between 5 and 6 years old, you should choose a racket with 21-inch length.
- Rackets with 23-inch length are suitable for children between 6 to 8 years, while 25-inch rackets are used up to 11 years.
- Asa general rule, if your child is standing upright with his or her arm extended down the side, the distance between the index finger and the ground should give the appropriate racquet length.
- The size of the club head plays an important role, especially for beginners. The larger the racket head, the easier it is to play.
- If your child has just started playing tennis, you should choose an oversize racket head with an area between 680 and 740 cm².
- The handle thickness indicates how thick the handle is. You should make sure that at least one index finger fits between the ball and the finger when gripping the handle.
- If your child is between two grip thicknesses, you should choose the smaller one. You can change the grip strength later with a grip tape.
- The hardness of the stringing is decisive for the playing characteristics. You should keep in mind that the stringing loses its hardness and must be renewed regularly.
- Basically, the stringing should be 23 to 30 kg or 50 to 66 lbs.
Table of contents
Recommended Tennis Rackets For Kids
We have compiled the 8 best tennis rackets for kids.
Tip: You can find the best SUP boards in our guide.
The Best Sellers Of Tennis Rackets For Kids
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular tennis rackets for kids for you.
Tip: You can find the best stacking cups in our guide to the best stacking cups.
Current Offers Of Tennis Rackets For Children
Find the best current deals on tennis rackets for kids in this list.
FAQ About Tennis Rackets For Kids
Most tennis rackets for children are between 48 and 66 cm long.
From 12 -year-olds, a racket length of 66 cm is recommended.
Tennis rackets for children cost on average about 20 to 50 €.
- The 10 best table tennis bats – guidebook
- The 15 best table tennis tables – guidebook
- The 10 best tennis shoes – guidebook
- The 10 best tennis balls – How to
- The 10 best tennis bags – How to
- The 8 best tennis shoes for kids – How to guide
- The 7 best mini ping pong tables – How to buy
- The 10 best socks for footballers – guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – guidebook
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – Guidebook
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best footballs for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home – How to guide
- The 8 best basketball shoes – How to
- The 8 best basketball jerseys – How to guide
- The 4 best trampolines from Hudora – Guidebook
- The 6 best trampolines from Salta – Guidebook
- The 3 best trampolines from Kesser – Guidebook
- The 8 best 4 meter trampolines – guidebook
- The 7 best mini trampolines for children – guidebook
- The 15 best garden trampolines for children – guidebook
- The 9 best trampoline 366- trampolines for children – guidebook