With the help of a vibration plate you can train your leg muscles. It is therefore often used after minor injuries and often has special massage functions. It is also practical that you can adjust the plate differently, depending on how intense your workout should be.
We have compiled a checklist of things to consider before you buy. Finally, you can find concrete examples of vibration plates in our product recommendations.
- When you stand with your legs balanced on a vibration plate with a non-slip base, the movements of the device are transmitted to your whole body during training.
- Vertical vibrations are especially effective for muscle training , but they have a strong impact on your bones . This vertical vibration direction becomes a movement from top to bottom in your leg muscles.
- Lateral, oscillating vibrations provide a gentle workout for your muscles.
- Models that combine the different directions during vibration are available as three- and four-dimensional vibration plates.
- Since not only everybody has different characteristics, but also you yourself have different requirements for a sensible training of your muscles on different days or after a slight injury, models with individual setting options are a good choice. In addition, plates with a rocking vibration direction offer you a natural simulation during training.
- When it comes to customizing your workout, both the speed and the strength of the vibrations are important. The smaller the adjustable levels are, the better you can adjust the training to your daily form.
- Vibration plates are usually 15 centimeters high, 35 centimeters wide and between 55 and 70 centimeters long, so both short and tall people can work out on them. Usually, the plates are suitable for people weighing up to 120 kilograms.
- Simple models for your full-body workout are available with remote control, preset exercise programs, LED display for time and vibration levels , and expander bands for as little as 100 to 150 euros, such as the ATIVAFIT Fitness vibration plate. The beautifully designed VITALmaxx version 2019 in the colors champagne and gray costs around 180 euros.
- Bluefin ‘s models with 3D and 4D vibration, designed with speakers, are available between 255 and 490 euros.
- The 4D Bluefin Fitness Vibration Plate Pro model additionally pampers the feet with a reflex zone massage-like massage.
Table of contents
Recommendable Vibration Plates
We have compiled the best and most interesting vibration plates. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Here you can find the best treadmills.
The Best Sellers Of Vibratory Plates
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular vibration plates for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular ab trainers.
Current Offers Of Vibration Plates
You can find the best current offers on vibration plates in this list.
FAQ About Vibration Plates
A vibration plate is a piece of sports equipment that is powered by an electric motor. With such a device you can train your muscles optimally.
First you have to stand on the vibration plate with both legs. As soon as you turn it on, the vibrations of the plate spread throughout your body. The body tries to stop these vibrations by working with the muscles.
The frequency range should be between 20-60 Hz.
A vibration plate is used to stimulate the muscles of a person and has a positive effect on the sense of balance.
To achieve the best results, it is recommended to exercise daily. However, you should not overdo it with the use of the vibration plate, especially after an injury. It makes sense to increase the training in slow steps.
A high-quality vibration plate can cost up to 500 Euros or more. The price usually depends on the equipment and the respective additional functions. You can buy a conventional vibration plate for as little as 180 euros.
A vibration plate is usually 15 cm high, 35 cm wide and between 55 and 70 cm long. Therefore, it is suitable for all body sizes.
A vibration plate can usually be loaded up to 150 kilograms.
Conventional plates usually have a remote control and exercise programs, which you can set as you wish. In addition, it is also possible to select different vibration levels. LEDs make the vibration plate shine in many beautiful colors. More expensive models also have a massage function, with which you can pamper your feet. But also models with an integrated speaker function are available in stores or on the Internet.
A vibration plate is very effective, because with one of them you work 90 percent of your muscles. In addition, you can improve your balance and coordination with the help of such a device. If you exercise frequently, you can also lose weight and strengthen your bones in the long run.
In the beginning, it is sufficient to train for about 10 minutes a day. If you are already a bit more experienced, you can of course train longer. However, you should not overdo it, so that you do not suffer from muscle soreness later.
If you suffer from acute joint diseases or inflammations, you should always check with your doctor first whether you are allowed to use a vibration plate for training. If you suffer from pain, however, the use is not recommended.
More On The Topic
Sports and accessories
- The 9 best home gyms for an effective workout – guidebook
- The 8 best dumbbells for strength training – guidebook
- The 10 best weight benches – advice
- The 8 best ab trainers – advice
- The 10 best treadmills – advice
- The 8 best medicine balls – guidebook
- The 10 best chin-up bars – advice
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home – How to guide
- The 8 best basketball hoops for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best fitness bands – How to
- The 7 best leg curlers for home use – How to guide
- The 7 best heart rate monitors for athletes – Advice
- The 8 best fitness trackers – guidebook
- The 8 best fitness bands – guidebook
- The 8 best trim wheels for home – guidebook
- The 8 best pezzi balls – advice
- The 7 best massage rollers – How to
- The 8 best weight vests – How to
- The 8 best home ergometers – guidebook
- The 10 best cross trainers – advice
- The 8 best footballs for children – guidebook
- The 10 best 26 inch electric bikes
- The 7 best children’s bicycles from KOKUA – Guidebook
- The 8 best electric bikes from Haibike – Guidebook
- The 9 best bicycle trailers – guidebook
- The 10 best cargo bikes – guidebook
- The 8 best bicycle trailers for children – guidebook
- The 7 best children’s bikes from KOKUA – Guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles from Early Rider – Guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 26 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 20 best children’s bicycles with 16 inch – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 18 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 14 inch – guidebook