Water play tables offer your child the opportunity to engage in artistic and constructive activities from a very young age. Whether only with water or also with sand – here the fun is pre-programmed.
We help you with our checklist to learn the most important facts about water play tables and also present direct products. Have fun browsing!
- Water play tables are intended for children 2 years and older.
- However, if they contain small parts, they are not suitable for children under 3 years , as there is a risk of swallowing.
- For your child’s safety, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s age recommendation and supervisethem while they play.
- Water play tables can be constructed quite differently.
- Small water play tables have a size of about 40 x 60 cm and larger ones of 100 x 80 cm.
- The water requirement is less than 10 liters.
- Simple models have one or two basins for water or sand and water.
- With a sand and water play table, your child has more play options because sand mixed with water can be shaped and is more suitable for building.
- More elaborate tables have a hand pump, a water wheel that can be started with the watering can, a rain shower or a fountain that works when the garden hose is connected.
- Fun is provided by the accessories. Included can be, for example, sand molds, shovels, ships, water buckets, and play figures.
- Some water play tables have a lid or can be folded shut.
- Water play tables can be placed in the garden or on the balcony.
- The ground should be level so that nothing tilts.
- The tables can be pre-assembled.
- Mostly, however, they must be assembled before use.
- It has advantages if the table legs are removable and the basins are removable.
- Cleaning is then easier.
- Collapsible tables can be stored to save space.
- Water tables are usually made of a sturdy plastic.
- To prevent the material from becoming brittle and the colors from fading, it should be weather-resistant.
- Pay attention to the CE marking. This shows that a product meets basic safety requirements.
Table of contents
Recommended Water Play Tables
Tip: For work around the house, take a look at our guide to cordless drills.
The Best Sellers Of Water Play Tables
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular water play tables for kids for you.
Tip: If you want to get sportier later on, check out our guide to basketball hoops.
Current Offers On Water Play Tables
Here you can find a collection of current offers on water play tables for children.
More On The Topic
- The 5 best neoprene swimsuits for babies – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful sun hats for babies – guidebook
- The 14 most beautiful baby hats – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful baby socks – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful tights for babies – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful rompers for babies – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful bodysuits for babies – Guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for boys – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for girls – guidebook
- The 7 most beautiful first baby sets – guidebook