Water play mats are the perfect pastime for toddlers on hot summer days. They not only provide cooling and refreshment, but at the same time awaken in most children the joy of water.
You can find all the important information about buying a water play mat in our checklist. We have compiled many great water play mats for you in our product recommendations.
Table of contents
The Bestselling Water Play Mats
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular water play mats for children for you
Checklist For Water Play Mats
- Water play mats can be used as soon as the child is able to sit.
- Toddlers, on the other hand, have more fun than older children because they can play on a water play mat.
- Durability depends on the thickness of the PVC film. The thicker the film, the more robust and durable the water play mat.
- Air chambers are also beneficial for stability
- Water play mats are available in rectangular and round formats. Round mats have a diameter between 1 and 3 meters. Rectangular mats come in sizes from 5 to 10 square meters.
- The choice depends on space and the number of people.
- Slides, watering cans and other water toys can add to the fun of the mat.
- Especially if the pool is in the sun, tarps or roofs are recommended for shade .
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Regular water changes ensure clean hygiene.
- Chlorine-free water disinfection is recommended for larger pools.
Tip: You can find many great stilts in our guide to stilts.
Recommended Water Play Mats
Tip: You can find practical protractors in our guide to protractors.
Current Offers Of Water Play Mats
Here you can find a collection of current offers of water play mats for children.
FAQ About Water Play Mats
Water play mats: How expensive?
While small mats already start at 10€, you have to reckon with up to 150€ for large water play mats. In addition, for large mats some accessories are added. This may or may not be included, so there are often additional costs here.
What to do if the pool is green?
For small pools, the water should be drained and the pool cleaned thoroughly afterwards. When it is clean again, water can be added and the fun can continue.
When are babies allowed in the paddling pool?
As soon as a baby can sit, there is nothing to stop the fun of splashing around. This is usually the case from 6 months of age, but can also occur earlier or later, depending on the child’s development. Almost every child has fun in the water.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best frame pools for children – guidebook
- The 5 best neoprene swimsuits for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best swimming boards – guidebook
- The 7 best swim rings for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best swimming noodles – How to buy
- The 8 best swim belts for kids – Guidebook
- The 10 best swimming hoops for children – guidebook
- The 8 best diving toys and rings
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for boys – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for girls – guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful bodysuits for babies – Guidebook
- The 5 best swaddling bodysuits for babies – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful baby socks – guidebook
- The 14 most beautiful baby hats – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful sun hats for babies – Guidebook
- The 11 most beautiful Nike baby shoes – Guidebook
- The 11 most beautiful Adidas baby clothes – guidebook
Outdoor playground equipment
- The 8 best seesaws for the garden – Guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best skateboards – guidebook
- The 9 best stunt scooters for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best footballs for children – guidebook
- The 8 best bouncy balls for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best bouncy animals for kids – guidebook