Investing in a good child seat is incredibly important to keep your child safe in the family car. In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best models of child seats available from Maxi Cosi. They are made for children from 0 to 12 years old. There are suitable models for each of the 4 standard groups.
- Child seats are manufactured for children from 0 to 12 years.
- Group 0 to 1 includes child seats for children from birth up to a weight of 18 kilograms.
- Group 2 to 3 includes child seats that can be used from the age of 3.5 years or 15 to 36 kg.
- Only child seats that are fastened as intended actually provide the required protection when driving.
- Child seats with Isofix fastening are simply inserted into the adapter on the car seat and hold without further measures.
- Fastening the child seat with the 3-point car seat belt is the older variant. Here, the seat belt is brought into the required position by the belt hooks on the child seat.
- Also to be considered in the selection is the seat direction. Here, a distinction is made between forward-facing and rear-facing child seats.
- Models with side impact protection offer even more safety in the event of an impact from the side.
- Additional protections for the head, hips and lumbar provide even more safety while driving.
- Child seats and booster seats that grow with the child offer several advantages. They allow individual adaptation to increasing body size, which supports both seating comfort and safety.
- When choosing a child seat that grows with the child, it is important to ensure that it can be easily adjusted but still fits securely.
- It is of utmost importance that the child is optimally protected in the child seat and that the seat can be adjusted as precisely as possible to the individual anatomy.
- If the child seat is frequently placed in another car, care must be taken with Isofix models to ensure that the connection is available.
- Keeping the weight of the child seat as low as possible is an advantage if it is changed frequently.
- Child seats for newborns require a seat reducer, a so-called newborn insert, and must be adjustable to a semi-recumbent position.
- Different seat position settings are also a comfort factor for older children, especially if longer car trips are undertaken more frequently.
Table of contents
Recommended Maxi Cosi Child Seats
We have collected the best and most interesting Maxi Cosi child seats.
Maxi Cosi child seats – Group 0 (birth to 1 year/ 0 to 10 kg).
Maxi Cosi child seats – Group 1 (1 to 4 years/ 9 to 18 kg).
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Maxi Cosi child seats – Group 2 (3.5 to 7 years/ 15 to 25 kg).
Maxi Cosi Child Seats – Group 3 (7 to 12 years/ 25 to 36 kg).
Tip: For other means of transport, check our guide to Moovie e-scooters.
The Best Sellers Of Maxi Cosi Child Seats
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Maxi Cosi child seats for you.
Tip: For more safety check our guide for rear view cameras.
Current Offers Of Maxi Cosi Child Seats
You can find the best current offers on Maxi Cosi child seats in this list.
FAQ For Maxi Cosi Child Seats
This depends less on age than on anatomy. As soon as your child has exceeded 36 kilos, a Maxi Cosi should no longer be used.
If your child has exceeded the 36 kilos, no more Maxi Cosi should be used.
Due to the variety of products, this must always be considered individually. However, there are specific overviews directly from the manufacturer.
The Maxi Cosi Tobi can be used from an approximate age of 9 months.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best forest helmets – guide
- The 9 best ski helmets for children – guidebook
- The 10 best bicycle helmets for children – guidebook
- The 15 best child safety locks in the household – Guidebook
- The 15 best childproof locks for sockets – Guidebook
- The 10 best child safety locks for cabinets – guidebook
- The 10 best child safety locks for windows – guidebook
- reer screwable socket protector
- reer corner and edge protection