Investing in a good child seat is incredibly important to keep your child safe in the family car. In our product recommendations, we’ve compiled the best models of child seats available from Recaro. They are made for children from 0 to 12 years old. There are suitable models for each of the 4 standard groups. In addition, our checklist helps you to consider everything important.
- A safe child seat is the right choice on every trip from the first day of your child’s life. Recaro child seats are therefore available as infant carriers, borders, and simple seats. The manufacturer Recaro gives you three categories when choosing the right child seats for your dear little ones, by which you can recognize the optimal shape for your child. In addition to the weight of your child, it depends on his size and age.
- Recaro baby seats 0 months to 4 years: Baby seats are suitable for infants up to 18 months and have a maximum body length of 83 centimeters and a weight up to 13 kilograms.
- Recaro reboarded 3 months to 4 years of age: Children from the third month of life to the 4th birthday with a maximum weight of 18 kilograms and a length of up to 105 centimeters feel comfortable in the border.
- Child seats 9 months or 3 years to 12 years: Finally, your children up to the age of 12 with a maximum weight of 36 kilograms and a length of up to 150 centimeters sit safely in the larger models from Recaro. These child seats are available for children from the age of nine months and from the age of three.
- Special model 9 months to 4.5 years: In the smallest child seat for older children, babies from nine months to 4.5 years of age are well protected with a maximum weight of 18 kilograms.
- Depending on the model, the child seats that grow with the child offer the little passengers maximum safety with height-adjustable headrests, soft seat foam, reinforced armrests, air circulation, flexible seating positions, shoulder protectors as well as side bolsters whose integrated ASP system also protects in the event of a side impact. The i-Size models are UN R129 approved. Intuitive seat belts round out the design of many Recaro child seats.
- The ISOFIX and Seatfix systems provide effortless fixation in the car in different variants. After installing the rear-facing seats, the airbag must be turned off.
In the models weighing between four and eight kilograms, the little ones sit comfortably with a good view of the surroundings.
Table of contents
Recommended Recaro Child Seats
We have compiled the best and most interesting Recaro child seats.
Tip: You can find child seats from Römer in our guide to Römer child seats.
The Best Sellers Of Recaro Child Seats
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Recaro child seats for you.
Tip: Child seats from Maxi Cosican be found in our guide to Maxi Cosi child seats.
Current Offers Of Recaro Child Seats
You can find the best current offers on Recaro child seats in this list.
FAQ About Recaro Child Seats
When your child is 12 years old or older, he or she can drive without a child seat. However, if the child has already reached a height of at least 150 cm, the child seat can be omitted from this point on.
A child seat can be omitted as soon as your child is 12 years old or 150 cm tall.
Children of any age may sit in the front with the appropriate booster seat. In the event of an accident, however, the rear seats are usually better protected.
For a booster seat, the child must weigh at least 15 kg. However, this should definitely include a backrest to be better protected in side crashes. The booster seat may only be omitted from the age of 12 years or from a height of 150 cm.
As soon as your child has reached a height of 150 cm, he or she may ride without a booster seat. From the age of 12 this is also possible.
You can switch from a baby car seat to a child seat from the age of 12 months. However, if it is not yet necessary, we recommend using the infant carrier as long as possible.
You can change from the infant carrier to the child seat from the age of 12 months. However, if it is not yet necessary, we recommend using the infant carrier as long as possible. For a change to a booster seat, the child must weigh at least 15 kg. However, this should definitely include a backrest to be better protected in side crashes. The booster seat may only be omitted from the age of 13 or from 150 cm in height.
For child seat group 1, your child must weigh at least 9 kg. This is usually the case from the age of 9 months.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best child seats for the car – guidebook
- The 9 best child seats – guide
- The best child seats up to 36 kg – guidebook
- The 10 best group 0 child seats – guidebook
- The 10 best group 1 child seats – guidebook
- The 10 best group 2 child seats – guidebook
- The 10 best group 3 child seats – guidebook
- The 20 best Maxi Cosi child seats up to 36 kg – guidebook
- The 20 best Britax Römer child seats up to 36 kg – guidebook
- The 10 best reboarder child seats – guidebook
- The 9 best baby car seats – guidebook
- The 9 best booster seats – guidebook