Scooters from Puky is characterized by high quality and safe construction. Pedal scooters are for children not only a playful training of their coordination, but also offer them a great driving fun.
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the 5 best scooters from Puky for children for you. Here you will surely find the right scooter for your child.
Table of contents
The Best Sellers Of Scooters From Puky
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular scooters from Puky for you.
Checklist For Scooters From Puky
- The maximum weight of the rider must not be exceeded, otherwise there is a risk of injury to your child and the scooter can break.
- Depending on the size of the scooter, they can be loaded from up to 50 kg up to 100 kg.
- The scooter has a different weight depending on the size. For example, the smallest model weighs 3 kg and the largest model weighs 6 kg.
- You can choose the Puky scooter in 2 types of tires. Pneumatic or foam tires are used.
- Pneumatic tires offer more comfortable driving, as they have few problems even on bumpy surfaces. They also have advantages in terms of suspension.
- Foam tires, on the other hand, are more robust.
- Puky scooters are offered to you for different age groups.
- The smallest model (R01) is suitable for toddlers from 2 years of age and has two wheels at the back to help with balance.
- The next model (R03) is designed for children from 3 years and has only one wheel at the back.
- In addition, you can also find scooters for older children, which are significantly larger.
- All Puky scooters are height adjustable. Some include accessories such as a bell, stand and flag that will further enhance your child’s enjoyment.
Recommended Scooters From Puky
We have compiled the best and most exciting scooters from Puky.
- Quality foam tyres, steering is ball bearing mounted. Product Weight: 4.3 kg
- Safety handlebar grips, impact resistant powder coating, stand, adjustable height handlebar
- High-quality foam tyres, bell, kick foot brake, anti-slip platform
- High value foam tyres. Ball bearing steering
- Non-Slip platform. Product weight: 3, 3 kg
- Safety handlebar grips. High resistant powder coating
- Crash Pad
Tip: You can find many other scooters for children in our guide to pedal scooters.
Current Offers Of Scooters From Puky
You can find the best current offers on Puky scooters in this list.
Tip: You can discover the best vehicles from Puky in our guide to Puky.
FAQ About Scooters From Puky
The entry-level model from Puky is already suitable from 2 years. The handlebar is adjustable, but for larger child should also choose the larger scooters. Puky offers different sizes for the appropriate age as well as bthe body size for maximum driving fun.
Price-wise, the scooters usually start from 50 € and go up to 150€. The price depends on the size as well as the design and equipment. Thus, the scooters for older children cost more than those for toddlers from 2 years.
Starting at 3kg, the scooters can weigh as much as 6kg. So if the scooter often has to be carried by the child, be sure to pay attention to the weight.
More On The Topic
Alternative ways to move
- The 25 best scooters, running bikes and bicycles from Bikestar – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 2 years – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 3 years – guidebook
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 9 best inline skates for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best rollerblades for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 12 best hoverboards for kids – guidebook