You absolutely can’t go wrong with buying a kid’s bike from Early Rider, as this brand stands for quality and, for example, produces many individual parts of the bikes themselves. In addition, Early Rider offers a wide variety of products, as they produce children’s bikes in a wide range of sizes. So even for smaller children is already the right model there!
In our checklist you can find out what you should basically consider before buying such a children’s bike from Early Rider . You will surely find the perfect bike for your child in our product recommendations!
- The manufacturer Early Rider stands for bicycles and bikes for children, which are assembled with high-quality individual parts. Many of the parts are made by the manufacturer itself. The bikes are available in different sizes.
- From an age of 3.5 years up to 6 years, the bicycle size with 16 inches is recommended. As an indication of the height 100 to 120 cm are made.
- From an age of 6 years up to 8 years the bicycles with 20 inches are recommended. The weight of the bike here is just under 10 kg.
- The size of 24 inches is suitable from 8 years and a height from 130 cm.
- For the youngest children, there is a running bike with 12 inches, which can be used from 1.5 years to 3.5 years.
- All wheels have a frame made of aluminum.
- They have an adjustable saddle height. This allows them to grow with the children.
- You can look at what stride lengths are given. From 64 cm is the longest stride length and from 30 cm is the shortest stride length.
- Early Rider bicycles have a belt drive. This makes them very robust and low maintenance.
- If you want a model with gears, you will find Shimano Nexus gears among the models.
- The bikes are not equipped with lights. Here a retrofit is necessary.
- A bike stand is also available for retrofitting.
- The bikes from Early Rider are equipped with a disc brake from Promax.
- For increased safety, the lock-on grips and high-quality tires with a strong profile.
- In design, the bike from Early Rider is kept very simple. Due to the aluminum frame, it also has a low weight . Thus, the medium model in 16 inches weighs just 6 kg and is thus also well suited for light children.
Table of contents
Recommended Children’s Bikes From Early Rider
Here you can find the top 10 among the most popular kids bikes from Early Rider.
Tip: You want to know more about children’s bikes? Here you can find the best kids bikes
The Best Sellers Of The Best Kids Bikes From Early Rider
We have compiled the most popular children’s bicycles from Early Rider for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Learn more about the most popular mountain bikes for kids.
Current Offers For Children Bicycle From Early Rider
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the children’s bicycles section from Early Rider.
FAQ About Children Bikes From Early Rider
The Early Rider brand was founded in 2006 and is committed to ensuring that children’s bikes are not only useful, but also look beautiful at the same time. Attention to detail plays a major role in this, which is why Early Rider produces many components of the bike itself. Meanwhile, there are numerous bikes in different sizes and colors.
Early Rider bicycles can cost up to 500 euros or more. Therefore, they are relatively expensive in comparison. However, there are also cheaper models, which cost about 200 euros. The price therefore depends on the size chosen.
Early Rider offers bicycles for children from 3, 5 years. These are running bikes, with which your child first gets a feeling for driving. Basically, you can buy bikes from Early Rider up to 8 years, which vary in size. You can choose between 12, 16 and 20 inches. Take into account the height of your child so that the bike fits your child perfectly.
The bikes do not have lights, so your child may not be seen in the dark. You should purchase this separately. Thick and stable tires ensure that your child does not slip even on uneven ground. The handles have a good strength, so that your child can not slip here either.
To beautify the bike of your child, you can purchase, among other things, a bell or a small horn. It is also possible to stick stickers on the bike.
The frame is very sturdy and is made of aluminum. In addition, the bikes are very durable with good handling, because they have, among other things, a belt drive.
The bikes are kept relatively simple in terms of design, which is why they can be purchased mainly in the colors white and beige.
Larger models with 20 inches weigh about 10 kilos, while smaller models have a weight of 6 kilos.
Bikes, wheels & accessories
- The 10 best 26 inch electric bikes
- The 10 best alarm systems for bicycles – guidebook
- The 9 best bicycle trailers – guide
- The 9 best children’s bike seats – guidebook
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 10 best cargo bikes – guidebook
- The 8 best bicycle trailers for children – guidebook
- The 7 best children’s bicycles from KOKUA – Guidebook
- The 8 best electric bikes from Haibike – Guidebook
- The 8 best bike racks for the trailer hitch – Guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bikes with 12 inch – guidebook
- The 20 best children’s bicycles with 16 inches – guidebook
- The 10 best bicycle helmets for children – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bikes with 26 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 25 best scooters, running bikes and bicycles from Bikestar – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 3 years – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 2.5 years – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 2 years – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 1 year – guidebook
- The best running bikes for children – guidebook
- The 6 best e-mountain bikes – guidebook
- The 14 best mountain bikes for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best trekking e-bikes – guidebook