The e-scooter is a practical vehicle to cover short distances quickly, especially in inner cities it saves you from reaching for the car key. The advantage: you don’t even need a driver’s license! Moovi is one of the leading manufacturers on the market and offers you an extensive repertoire of e-scooters.
To make your choice easier, we have compiled a comprehensive checklist . In addition, we have compiled the best e-scooters from Moovi for you in our product recommendations.
- In order to be registered in Germany, the e-scooter must have a working light, a bell as well as a handlebar and be equipped with two independent brakes. In addition, the scooter is only approved if it can travel at a maximum speed of 20 km/h.
- You must be at least 14 years old to operate an e-scooter. You do not need a driver’s license
- The e-scooter “Moovi StVO” is approved for legal use on roads and cycle paths in Germany.
- You can choose between the”Moovi Mini” variant, which has less power but is cheaper, and the Moovi Pro model, which costs a little more but has very high performance.
- The e-scooters from Moovi have a powerful motor, which shines with a power of 150 watts in the Mini version and a whole 300 watts of power in the Pro variant.
- With the Moovi Mini you can cover a range of 25 km, with the Pro even 30 km, so you are at your destination in no time.
- The advantage of the electric drive is that it runs absolutely noiselessly, so you can relax and cover short distances without disturbing yourself or others with annoying engine noise.
- The hobbyhorse of the Moovi e-scooters is their weight. Moovi is known for making very lightweight yet durable scooters
- The Moovi Mini weighs just 10 kg! This makes the e-scooter very ergonomic.
- In addition, you can easily transport the scooter with the patented one-hand folding mechanism.
- The Pro version weighs with 13 kg only 3 kg more and that despite twice the power. This makes Moovi the lightest scooters on the market.
- Both Mini and Pro can carry a load of up to 120 kg.
- An electric motor brake, the so-called “Kinetic Energy Recovery System” and the manual brake via the rear wheel ensure appropriate safety and efficient brake recovery.
- Sufficient lighting helps ensure that you can still see enough even in the dark. Of course, the e-scooters from Moovi are equipped with reflectors all around, so that you can be easily recognized by other road users.
Table of contents
Recommendable E-Scooters From Moovi
We have compiled the best e-scooters from Moovi.
Tip: You can find many great tips on fitness in our guide to the best weight benches.
The Best Selling E-Scooters From Moovi
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular e-scooters from Moovi for you.
Tip: In our guide to the best pregnancy bras, there are exciting tips on baby supplies.
Current Offers Of E-Scooters From Moovi
Find the best current offers on e-scooters from Moovi in this list.
FAQ For E-Scooter By Moovi
You are allowed to ride an e-scooter from the age of 14.
Models with road approval cost between 400 and 2000 euros. Models without road approval are slightly cheaper.
An e-scooter can drive up to 20kh/h fast.
E-scooters that do not exceed a maximum speed of 20 km/h and have lights, a bell, a handlebar and two independent brakes are allowed.
An e-scooter is a single-track vehicle that resembles an ordinary pedal scooter and is powered via an electric motor.
A throttle lever on the handlebars of the scooter is used to set the electric drive of the e-scooter in motion….
Lime uses Segway/Ninebot e-scooters.
When buying an e-scooter, you should make sure that it is roadworthy, also all the conditions for road approval should be met.
There are 16,000 e-scooters in Berlin.
Motor vehicle liability insurance is mandatory in Germany, and it is also worthwhile to take out partial coverage insurance.
More On The Topic
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Austria – guidebook
- The 11 best E-Scooters with road approval in Germany – Guidebook
- The 6 best E-SCOOTERs with registration in Germany – Guidebook
- The 10 best stunt scooters – guidebook
- The 8 best boards and e-scooters from Bluewheel – Advisor
- The 3 best e-scooters from Xiaomi – Guidebook
- The 10 best eFlux scooters with approval – guidebook
- The best e-scooters 2021 – Guidebook
- The 4 best e-scooters from Wizzard – Guidebook
- The 5 best e-scooters from Segway- Guidebook
- The 6 best e-scooters from Egret – guidebook
- The 15 best fast e-scooters without road permission – guidebook