Xiaomi mixes up the e-scooter world with promising and modern designs. And they don’t skimp on performance or safety! But which e-scooter from Xiaomi is the right one for you?
In our checklist, we present you with the most important facts about the e-scooters from Xiaomi and have even worked out direct product recommendations for you. Have fun driving!
- Xiaomi’s scooters are suitable for riders 16 years and older.
- They have two safe braking options: Disc brakes or the self-charging and economical eABS system. So high safety is possible for you while driving.
- Safe starting is also made possible by starting the motor when the 8.5 inch pneumatic tires start rolling. Thus, accidental starting by lever operation is excluded.
- The scooters have brake lights as well as powerful headlights with ranges around 6 meters.
- The scooters from Xiaomi have a low weight of up to 14.5 kg , some even weigh as little as 12 kg.
- This is achieved by the lightweight and high-quality aluminum processing, which is also used in aviation.
- On average, the scooters have a maximum payload of about 100 kg.
- In addition, the scooters have 2-button folding systems, which, in addition to the low weight, facilitates transportation.
- The lithium batteries that power the scooter take an average of 8 hours to charge via cable, and depending on the model, allow you to enjoy riding up to 45 km range.
- With a maximum motor power of 600 watts, speeds of 25 km/h can be achieved, depending on the product.
- Here, plus a pedestrian mode can be partially set, which allows driving speeds of 5 km/h.
- The scooters are equipped with LED displays, which also allow an insight into speed, range and battery status while driving.
- In addition, some models are even app compatible. So you can keep an eye on the charge level and other information with Android as well as iOS.
Table of contents
Recommended E-Scooters From Xiaomi
We have compiled the best e-scooters from Xiaomi.
Tip: You can find more outdoor mobility options in our guide to electric surfboards.
The Best Selling E-Scooters From Xiaomi
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular e-scooters from Xiaomi for you.
Current Offers Of E-Scooters From Xiaomi
Find the best current deals on e-scooters from Xiaomi in this list.
Tip: We show you great play options for your child in our guide for toy excavators.
FAQ About E-Scooters From Xiaomi
An e-scooter is a miniature electric vehicle in the shape of a classic pedal scooter, but powered by an electric motor.
E-scooters are available at different prices. You can find cheaper e-scooters from Xiaomi starting at 400 euros. However, if you want to use your e-scooter regularly, we recommend you to look for an e-scooter from 1000 euros.
E-scooters can drive up to a maximum of 20 km/h.
You are allowed to drive e-scooters from the age of 14.
The e-scooter is powered by an electric motor.
You can charge the e-scooter at a standard household socket.
Since March 1, 2020, all e-scooters must be equipped with a black license plate
You don’t need a driver’s license or a moped test certificate to ride an e-scooter.
If your scooter meets the necessary technical requirements, you can apply for an individual operating permit (EBE) from the relevant registration authority.
More On The Topic
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Austria – guidebook
- The 11 best E-Scooters with road approval in Germany – Guidebook
- The 6 best E-SCOOTERs with registration in Germany – Guidebook
- The 8 best boards and e-scooters from Bluewheel – Guidebook
- The 2 best e-scooters from Moovi – Guidebook
- The 5 best E-Scooters for children – Advisor
- The best e-scooters 2021 – Guidebook
- The 4 best e-scooters from Wizzard – Guidebook
- The 5 best e-scooters from Segway- Guidebook
- The 6 best e-scooters from Egret – guidebook
- The 15 best fast e-scooters without road permission – guidebook
Vehicles for children
- The best vehicles for children – guidebook
- The 20 best children’s vehicles from Puky – guidebook
- The 8 best children’s vehicles from Kettler – guidebook
- The 10 best hoverboards – guidebook
- The 6 best 10 inch hoverboards – guidebook
- The 12 best hoverboards for kids – guidebook