You are looking for a vehicle for your child, which he is allowed to drive from the age of 15? Then eFlux scooters are a very good choice. These have a license for the road and offer a lot of fun. In our guide we inform you.
First you will get an insight into our checklist. There you will find the most important information regarding eFlux scooters. The product recommendations give you insight into the best models.
- The special feature of an eFlux scooter is that it is road legal.
- However, this also means that you need a driver’s license to be able to drive it.
- What is necessary is at least a driving license for the moped.
- When buying, make sure that the eFlux scooter has a COC certificate . Only then are you allowed to participate in road traffic with it.
- The road approval is usually up to 45 km/h.
- The eFlux scooters are available with different power ratings. They start at 500 watts and range up to 1500 watts.
- Check what kind of battery is processed. The eFlux scooters usually have a lithium ion battery. You can charge it within a few hours.
- The range is on average 50 km.
- It is practical if you can remove the battery. So you can charge the scooter easier in the house or in the apartment.
- For optimal safety in traffic, the model should have disc brakes on the front and rear wheels.
- Solid rubber tires provide very good suspension and high stability.
- Shock absorbers both front and rear also increase safety.
- Make sure that the eScooter is equipped with lights. Most models have an LED light. Without a light, it is not possible to get a license for the road.
- So that you can keep everything in view, the side mirrors should be sufficiently large.
- The eFlux scooter is usually equipped with a seat. This should be as comfortable as possible and well padded.
- Many of the models can be folded and carried. Make sure that the manufacturer states that it is a portable vehicle.
- Often the seat is adjustable in height and can also be removed.
- Take a look at the payload. This is on average 100 kg.
- So that you can park the vehicle safely, a side stand must not be missing.
Table of contents
Recommended EFlux Scooters
Here you can find the top 10 most popular eFlux scooters.
Tip: You can find the best children’s cost umes in our children’s costume guide.
The Best Sellers Of EFlux Scooters
We have compiled the most popular eFlux scooters for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: The best softshell jackets for kids can be found in our softshell jacket guide.
Current Offers For EFlux-Scooter
Here you will find a selection of current offers for eFlux scooters.
If your e-scooter goes more than 6 km/h, you need a road permit
You are allowed to ride your e-scooter on bike paths. Sidewalks are taboo for e-scooters. If there is no bike lane, you must use the street.
With a road permit, you are entitled to drive your vehicle in public traffic. This means you are allowed to drive your e-scooter on the road.
It is important that the minimum age is observed and that your e-scooter is roadworthy.
An e-scooter is an electronic scooter. It travels at speeds of up to 50 km/h. It can be driven from the age of 15 with a road permit and driver’s license.
E-scooters can be driven in traffic from the age of 15
E-scooters up to 20 km/h can be driven without a driver’s license.
The e-scooter is powered by an electric motor. But you can still help with pedaling movements.
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Austria – guidebook
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Germany – guidebook
- The 10 best stunt scooters – guidebook
- The 6 best E-SCOOTERs with registration in Germany – Guidebook
- The 8 best boards and e-scooters from Bluewheel – Advisor
- The 10 best Hoverboards – Advisor
- The 12 best hoverboards for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best 10 inch hoverboards – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook