E-scooters are becoming more and more popular. But it is also practical to cover short distances with the e-scooter. And the range is now huge!
To make your purchase decision easier, we have compared the e-scooters from Wizzard and compiled the 6 most exciting models in our product recommendations. There you will definitely find the right e-scooter for you.
- E-scooters can be driven without a driver’s license and from the age of 14.
- The e-scooter models from Wizzard start with a 350 watt motor, which ensures a ride with a maximum of 35 km/h up to 40 km.
- Wizzard offers different models, which differ mainly in their range.
- To guarantee safe braking, the e-scooters have a drum brake in the rear axle and two shock absorbers in the front axle
- The non-slip surface on the footboard also guarantees maximum safety
- The e-scooters also have a soft-start mode, which ensures that the scooter does not start immediately if the throttle grip on the handlebar is accidentally pressed
- Further, you can decide and set between three different speed limits: 6 km/h, 20 km/h and 35 km/h . Note, however, that road approval, among other things, is only possible if the speedster manages a maximum of 20 km/h.
- The e-scooters from Wizzard are made of robust and particularly lightweight aluminum.
- They have a starting weight of 13.5 kg and some can carry over 120 kg
- The handlebar is height adjustable and therefore suitable for many body sizes
- The e-scooter can be folded, which also makes for easier transport.
- An on-board computer is installed in the e-scooters, which displays the battery status and speed
- The e-scooter runs on a rechargeable battery that needs to be charged regularly
- Suitable accessories such as seats or chargers can be purchased from Wizzard.
- Spare parts such as tubes for the tires are also offered.
Table of contents
Recommended E-Scooters From Wizzard
We have compiled the best e-scooters from Wizzard.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: For more riding fun, check out our guide to penny boards.
The Best Selling E-Scooters From Wizzard
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular e-scooters from Wizzard for you.
Tip: If you want to get craftier for the little ones, check out our guide to soldering stations for kids.
Current Offers Of E-Scooters From Wizzard
You can find the best current offers on e-scooters from Wizzard in this list.
FAQ About E-Scooters From Wizzard
Wizzard is a German e-scooter manufacturer and retailer
E-scooters from Wizzard can reach speeds of up to 35 km/h. Therefore, the scooters are only suitable for older children.
An e-scooter, which is a type of electric scooter, is powered by a battery motor and can be operated with the throttle and brake on the handlebars
It is allowed to drive an e-scooter from the age of 14.
An e-scooter is a small electric vehicle that resembles a pedal scooter and is powered by an electric motor.
Wizzard’s e-scooters start at a price around 500 euros, depending on the particular offer.
The list of e-scooters approved for road use is constantly changing. Therefore, the approval should be checked individually with the manufacturer.
More On The Topic
Fun on rollers, wheels, tires
- The 10 best skateboards – guide
- The 10 best skateboards for children – guidebook
- The 8 best e-skateboards 2021 – guidebook
- The 10 best roller skates for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best inline skates for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best penny boards – guidebook
- The 10 best hoverboards – guidebook
- The 6 best 10 inch hoverboards – guidebook
- The 12 best hoverboards for kids – guidebook
- The 25 best scooters, running bikes and bicycles from Bikestar – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 3 years – guidebook
- The best running bikes for kids – guidebook