Are you looking for the perfect trunk organizer? Here you will find everything you need to know about the topic.
We have not only compiled product recommendations for you, but also worked out a checklist. So you can make the right choice.
- Freestanding bags (provide a lot of storage space).
- Some organizers can be attached to the back seats.
- There are different organizers that are useful or nonsensical depending on your needs. So you can choose organizers for tools, everyday items or even toys accordingly. These then have adapted pocket sizes.
- Foldable: some models are easily foldable and stowable. Thus, they hardly take up space even when not in use.
- Measure your trunk before buying, because the organizer must be adapted to your car model.
- Usual length of organizers: 50cm-100cm.
- Height: usually 30cm.
- The width varies greatly between 10cm (e.g. when attached to the back seat as in the model of URAQT) and 50cm.
- You can then choose variants that completely fill you trunk or choose smaller corner pockets.
- Invest in a good quality organizer. The finish should be able to withstand movement from driving and use for a long time.
- Water Resistance: In the event of a spill, a water-resistant organizer will protect you from a mess in the trunk
- Optimally, the bag should also be comfortable to carry when loaded (handles, sturdy walls that protect the contents, sturdy bottom insert). This can be an advantage, but is not always necessary.
- Look for materials that are easy to wash. Polyester is especially recommended here.
Table of contents
Recommended Trunk Organizers
We have compiled the best and most exciting trunk organizers.
Current Offers On Trunk Organizers
Find the best current deals on trunk organizers in this list.
FAQ For Trunk Organizer
Which organizer is suitable for the trunk depends on what you want to transport. They differ in size and number of compartments, material, attachment, and the option for extra pockets (such as for bottles or especially delicate items.
It is a legal requirement to have a warning triangle, first aid kit and signal vest in the car. Since the storage space in the trunk is the largest, the organizer is the optimal place.
- The best winter tires by tire size – guidebook
- The 15 best snow chains for each tire size – guidebook
- The 10 best child seats for the car – guidebook
- The best child seats up to 36 kg – guidebook
- The 8 best Recaro child seats up to 36 kg – guidebook
- The 10 best group 0 child seats – guidebook
- The 10 best group 1 child seats – guidebook
- The 10 best group 2 child seats – guidebook
- The 10 best group 3 child seats – guidebook
- The 9 best corner and edge protection products – guidebook
- The 10 best stair guards – guidebook
- The 10 best door safety gates – guidebook
- The 8 best child safety gates for children’s beds – guidebook
- The 15 best child safety locks in the household – Advisor
- The 15 best child-proof locks for sockets – Guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for cupboards – guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for windows – Guidebook