The Swiss manufacturer Joie has been conquering the market for baby supplies with its innovations for 10 years now. In particular, the Joie buggies shine with flexible transport options, easy-to-understand mechanisms and a high degree of comfort for your child. Before you start looking for your buggy , you should be up to date. Among other things, you should know which safety measures are to be observed.
In our checklist, we explain everything about the Joie buggy in a simple and understandable way. If you have an overview of the features of the buggy and the purchase criteria, it is worth visiting the product recommendations, here you will find the best buggy from Joie to choose from.
- Within the first year of life, babies learn to sit independently.
- Then it’s slowly time for them to move from the stroller to a baby carriage.
- Until they are old enough to walk independently at around 4 years old, the stroller is their retreat when out and about.
- The suitability of a buggy for everyday use plays a special role, because it goes everywhere with you.
- It must therefore be easy to handle and easy to steer.
- It also makes sense that it can be folded up quickly and easily and stowed in the family car.
- It should also offer a certain amount of storage space for groceries or important items for when you’re on the go.
- Good brakes are of course essential for a buggy.
- Choosing the right wheels also plays an important role.
- Plastic wheels are fine for occasional walks on flat roads.
- If it is to go for walks also in the nature , then pneumatic wheels for possible unevenness in the ground are the better choice.
- The right harness is also important for safety. Joie works with the usual five-point harness, so your child can not slip out of the stroller .
- Of course, your treasure should feel comfortable in his buggy.
- Therefore, your child must be able to sit comfortably in the buggy.
- In the best case, pushing the buggy is also comfortable for the parents.
- For this to be the case, the handle should fit comfortably in the hand and be adjustable so that it is approximately at the level of the belly button.
Table of contents
Recommended Joie Buggies
Here you can find the top 8 most popular Joie buggies.
Tip: You can find lots of great books in our guide to the best Why? Why? Why? Children’s books.
The Best Sellers Of Joie Buggies
We have compiled the most popular Joie buggies for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: In our guide to the best BMX bikes , there are many exciting offers on the subject of mobility for you.
Current Offers For Joie Buggies
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Joie buggies section.
FAQ About Joie Buggies
When your child can sit independently for a longer period of time, he or she is ready to move from the stroller to a baby carriage. This is the case within the first year of life. However, the exact time varies from child to child.
The optimal Joie stroller should be easy to fold, light in weight, and preferably be able to be disassembled for easier storage.
- The 9 best buggies – guide
- The 15 best buggies up to 20 kg body weight – guidebook
- The 6 best foldable travel buggies – guidebook
- The 8 best buggies with reclining function – guidebook
- The 7 best sports buggies – guidebook
- The 7 best sibling buggies – guidebook
- The 7 best buggies with pneumatic tires – guidebook
- The 6 best buggy boards for strollers – guidebook
- The 10 best tricycle buggies – guidebook
- The 10 best RC buggies for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best buggies for kids – guidebook