Waveboards should not be missing in any childhood. They bring a lot of driving fun and promote besides. Your child trains mobility, endurance, patience, and concentration. Often adults also find fun in it. So go ahead and try it out!
In our article you will learn what is important when buying and how to find your optimal waveboard. Our checklist and recommendations will help you. Have fun shopping!
- To protect against falls, you should make sure that your child wears protective clothing. This includes a safety helmet, pads for hands, elbows, and knees.
- In addition, the maximum weight should be taken into account. This is usually between 70 and 130 kg. Otherwise, this leads to the breakage of the wave board, which also results in injuries. So if mom or dad also want to ride, we advise choosing a load limit as high as possible.
- Purchase a wakeboard of good quality and workmanship. You should accordingly pay attention to test marks such as TÜV or ADAC to buy safe goods.
- On waveboards are often different ages to find. Some models are approved from 7 years, others only from 10 years.
- Depending on the stage of development, your child can also be suitable for riding a waveboard earlier/later. So pay attention to how your child feels and what you think is right.
- However, be sure to choose a model that is specifically designed for children under the age of 12.
- Waveboards are divided into 2 types. The first type has a bar between the two surfaces to stand on, which gives your child more freedom of movement. In the second type, the treads are directly connected, which is usually easier for beginners. Later, however, the former version probably brings more fun.
- Some waveboards also have LEDs in the wheels that light up in different colors, which often makes them very popular.
- The lights get power from dynamos, so no battery or batteries are needed.
Table of contents
Recommended Waveboards For Kids
Here you can find the top 10 among the most popular waveboards for kids.
Tip: Hoverboards are a super alternative with a motor.
You can find many great hoverboards in our guide for kids hoverboards.
The Best Sellers Of Waveboards For Kids
We have compiled the most popular waveboards for kids for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Waveboards For Kids
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Waveboards for kids section.
FAQ About The Waveboard For Kids
A waveboard is priced between 25 and 100€. The price is determined by the weight, the durability and the accessories.
First you put the waveboard in front of you on the ground. Then the leading foot is placed on the front deck in the middle. Now push off with the other foot and place it on the rear deck. From now on, the body is turned alternately to the right and to the left to let the waveboard ride. In the beginning, you might want to hold on to a fence or wall until you learn to ride properly.
There are 2 types of waveboards, with and without a torsion bar. The waveboard with torsion bar has more maneuverability, but is louder and heavier. The waveboard without torsion bar is quieter and lighter, but has less maneuverability.
- The best children’s bikes – guide
- The 5 best scooters from Puky – guidebook
- The 5 best Hudora scooters for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best rollerblades for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best rollerblades for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best inline skates for kids – guidebook
- The 25 best scooters, wheels and bikes from Bikestar – guidebook
- The 7 best drift trikes for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best tricycles for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal scooters for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best hoverboards – guidebook
- The 6 best 10 inch hoverboards – guidebook
- The 8 best boards and e-scooters from Bluewheel – guidebook
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Austria – guidebook
- The 11 best E-Scooters with road approval in Germany – Guidebook
- The 6 best E-SCOOTERs with registration in Germany – Guidebook
- The 15 best children’s electric cars – guidebook
- The 9 best BMW children’s cars – guidebook
- The 10 best kids quads – guidebook