Table of contents
For adolescents, a crib size 90 x 200 cm is the perfect size for enough space, coupled with ample comfort. It should therefore find a place in every child’s room.
We have answered all the important buying criteria in our checklist , so you only have to choose the right bed for your child in our product recommendations.
- The format 90×200 cm is suitable for children aged 3 years and older. There is no upper limit on the part of the age.
- Beds suitable for young children should have certain safety features: All-round protection against falling out.
- Recommended are children’s beds made of solid wood with natural surfaces or pollutant-free paint.
- Edges and corners should be rounded, because this minimizes the risk of injury. Sturdy construction is another criterion, because small children are sometimes very boisterous when playing.
- First-class workmanship is a noteworthy safety aspect. In this regard, among other things, attention should be paid to protruding screws.
- As the child grows up, its views, tastes and space requirements change. Therefore, children’s beds should be adaptable to the respective requirements in the best possible way. So-called adventure beds meet this requirement perfectly, they can be supplemented and converted.
- Children like to play and turn their loft beds into imaginative knight’s castles or fairytale castles. The sleeping area is located above the play area and is reached via a ladder. Parents should favor loft beds with fall-out protection and only give them to children who can safely handle the height.
- Both are supplied only occasionally and not regularly. In the interest of the offspring, slatted frame and mattress should be thoroughly selected and ideally tested.
- Children need a lot of space for toys, clothes, etc. Beds with storage space meet these requirements with drawers underneath the lying surface and/or add-on wardrobes.
- The children’s bed in the 90 x 200 format can serve the toddler just as well as the growing teenager. These children’s beds are available with specified load capacity of up to 140 kg.
Recommended Children’s Beds In 90 x 200 Cm
Here you can find the top 10 among the most popular kids beds in 90 x 200 cm.
Tip: You can find beautiful footmuffs for babies in our guide to footmuffs.
The Best Sellers Of Children’s Beds In 90 x 200 Cm
We have compiled the most popular children’s beds in 90 x 200 cmfor you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Exciting children’s games for the X-Box One can be found in our guide to children’s games for the X-Box One.
Current Offers For Children’s Beds In 90 X 200 Cm
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of children’s beds in 90 x 200 cm.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
FAQ About Kids Beds In 90×200 Cm
When choosing a mattress, you should pay attention to high quality. Whether to choose a soft or harder mattress is up to personal discretion. In addition, the dimensions of the mattress should match the dimensions of the crib.
From the age of about 3 years, children can sleep in a 90×200 cm bed. Attention should be paid to fall out protection, especially at a young age.
More On The Topic
more beds and mattresses
- The 9 best baby mattresses – guidebook
- Träumeland Softwash baby mattress
- Artländer Aro Sanistar baby and children mattress
- The 45 best cribs – guide
- Crib Cuba
- The 8 best fall out guards for cribs – guidebook
- The 7 best cribs in 70 x 140 cm – guidebook
Toys for children
- The 10 best garden toys from 1 year – Guidebook
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 15 best Bibi Blocksberg toys – guidebook
- The 8 best diving toys and rings
- The 8 best Polly Pocket toys – guidebook
- The 25 best Schleich toys – guidebook
- The best children’s toys [bestsellers] – guidebook
- The best Pikler toys for children – guidebook