At the latest when school time starts, it is time for a children’s alarm clock. Through this, your child learns to get up independently and also enjoys fancy design and music. This encourages independence and most children find this great. With the help of our checklist and product recommendations, you can’t go wrong with your choice and you’re sure to find the best alarm clock!
- Children’s alarm clocks are available in many great designs – as a classic alarm clock that stands on two feet, as a ball, as an animal shape or even in a cube design.
- An important selection criterion is how the time is displayed – either classic analog with hands or as a digital time. Analog children’s alarm clocks are recommended for children up to 10 years old, as they are a great way to learn the clock. Older children who can already read the analog clock can then switch to the digital version.
- As an orientation, it can be said that children usually start to be interested in time at preschool age. This is then a good occasion for the first own children’s alarm clock.
- If the alarm signals are too loud, shrill, and unpleasant, the child will flinch every time and hardly enjoy his alarm clock.
- But the signal should also not be too quiet and gentle, otherwise the child may overhear the alarm and oversleep.
- It is good if signals or melodies can be changed. If after a while the child gets used to one alarm signal and starts to overhear it, it is possible to change to a new alarm.
- The volume should also be individually adjustable in the best case.
- A snooze function is also useful. This gives the child some buffer time and reminds him or her to get up several times.
- If there is a double alarm function, one alarm can be set for school days and one for the weekend.
- Some models have great additional features.
- For example, there are children’s alarm clocks with color change or even those that also act as a kind of night light.
- Other models shine light on the ceiling or project the time on the ceiling.
- If you can play music or signals on the alarm clock yourself, the child can decide for himself with which songs or sounds he wants to be woken up.
- In the case of children’s alarm clocks with hands, care can be taken to ensure that they move silently so that children are not prevented from falling asleep by the constant ticking of the clock.
- Some alarm clocks show the date or even the temperature in addition to the time.
Table of contents
Recommended Children’s Alarm Clocks
We have compiled the best and most interesting kids alarm clocks. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Here you can discover electric toothbrushes for children.
The Best Sellers Of Kids Alarm Clock
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular children’s alarm clocks for you.
Tip: You can find lunch boxes in great designs in our guide to lunch boxes for kindergarten.
Current Offers Of Children Alarm Clocks
You can find the best current offers on kids alarm clocks in this list.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Children’s alarm clocks are suitable for preschool age. This way you can familiarize your child with the topic “time” in a playful way.
A good children’s alarm clock should be easy to read. Luminous digits can be read easily even at night. It is also important to have a pleasant ring tone that your child likes to hear.
An analog alarm clock is more suitable for the beginning. It helps to learn the time.
Games for kids
- The best games from 0 to 7 years
- The 14 best games for 7 year old kids
- The 18 best games for 6 year old kids
- The 16 best games for 5 year old kids
- The 20 best family games
- The 16 best games for children
- The 9 best dice games for kids
- The 10 best inflatables for indoors and outdoors
- The 105 best garden toys
- The 12 best water slides for the garden
- The 8 best seesaws for the garden
- The 15 best garden trampolines for kids
- The 7 best garden pools for families
- The best school bags for first graders – guidebook
- The 8 best school bags for girls – guidebook
- The 8 best school bags for boys – guidebook
- The 8 best lunch boxes for kindergarten and school – guidebook
- The 12 best gym bags for kids – guidebook
- The 17 best school bags for children – guidebook
- The 10 best pencil cases for children – guidebook