Ball baths bring fun especially for toddlers. Whether throwing balls up or hiding, a ball bath offers many possibilities.
We have not only written a checklist with the most important criteria for ball baths for children, but also compiled many product recommendations for you.
- The use of ball baths requires skills such as independent movements or sitting upright and safely. Thus, they are usually released from 1 year of age.
- Some children are ready for a ball bath earlier, others later. So you should consider the developmental stage of your child and listen to your feeling.
- The ball size is between 6-10 cm, so there is no risk of suffocation. If you want to be sure, read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully and pay attention to the test seals.
- The size of the ball bath you should make is primarily dependent on the available space .
- Ball baths are offered to you round or square. However, they all range between 80 cm and 150 cm in diameter or width
- Also make sure that the height is as low as possible so that your child can crawl in and out without any problems. The height of almost all models is between 30-50 cm. Also look for soft and flexible material, because this makes it even easier to get in and out.
- Most manufacturers offer the balls in the scope of delivery. These are then usually 150 to 600 balls. If there are too few balls, you can also easily order individual quantities.
- Some ball baths are also integrated into play tents or connected with a tunnel. This provides even more enthusiasm and fun.
Table of contents
Recommended Ball Pools
Here you can find the top 10 among the most popular ball baths.
Tip: You can find many great paddling pool s in our guide for inflatable pools
The Best Sellers Of Ball Baths
We have compiled the most popular ball baths for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Bathing without toys is no fun!
You can find cool bath toys in our guide for bath toys
Current Offers For Ball Baths
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the ball baths for children section.
FAQ About All Baths For Kids
The use of a ball pool requires independent sitting and first safe movement skills. This can be the case, for example, from about 1 year of age. There is usually no danger of the balls being swallowed, as they are shaped appropriately. It is also important that no harmful substances are contained.
There are different variants of ball baths, so also different sizes. As a rule, at least 200 balls (but sometimes around 500 balls) are included in a ball bath for children. For babies there are special variants with significantly fewer balls (about 50 pieces).
There are special ball baths that are already suitable for babies from about 6 months. With about 50 balls, this variant is correspondingly small. It is important that no harmful substances are contained and no small parts that can be swallowed.
More On The Topic
Games For Outdoors
- The 7 best paddling pools for children – guidebook
- The 10 best paddling pools with slide – guidebook
- The 10 best paddling pools for babies – Guidebook
- The 9 best sand shells for children – guidebook
- The 8 best water play mats – guidebook
- The 10 best mud kitchens for children – guidebook
- The 15 best teepee tents for kids – advice
- The best swings for children – guidebook
- The 6 best bouncy animals for children – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook