With building sets from Mega Bloks your child can create their first buildings and constructions. It is great for playing with friends and also promotes fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Mega Bloks are free of harmful substances and can not be swallowed, which makes them a great toy, especially for toddlers.
You can find all the important information about Mega Bloks building sets in our checklist. We have summarized a great selection of different sets for you in our product recommendations.
- Mega Bloks by Mattel are suitable for children between 1 and 5 years.
- Several series exist with fun designs, such as “Safari Friends,” “Forest Friends” and “Polar Friends.” All are compatible with each other.
- The number of stones per set can vary from 5 to 150.
- The weight of the product varies depending on the set. For example, small sets with 5 stones start at just 45 g, while large bags with 150 stones weigh about 1.81 kg. One stone usually weighs about 1 g.
- The sets usually contain a bag or a box for practical storage of the stones.
- Usually all sets already contain a good selection of exciting accessories, such as hats or pirate flags. So you don’t have to buy anything extra.
- All bricks are designed in bright intensive colors . Your child can thus train his color perception at an early age. Furthermore, creativity and imagination are expanded.
- Mega Bloks are perfect for small children’s hands to grasp and promote fine motor skills.
- With some sets that contain letters, you can also prepare your child for school, for example, with the ABC train (60 parts) or the number train (50 parts).
- If you want to encourage musical talent at an early age, there is even a music train (50 pieces) or a jungle tree house band (60 pieces) with sounds. For such sets you need batteries, in this case 1 AAA, respectively 3 AA batteries, but they are already included.
- You can also create your own melodies by selectively placing stones on top of each other.
- The Mega Bloks are made from high-quality bio-plastic, which is based on plants. They are sustainable, reusable and recyclable.
- All series are always compatible with the previous ones, so there is no need to constantly buy new toys.
- All parts are FSC certified.
- All building blocks are so large that they can not be swallowed.
Table of contents
Recommended Kits From Mega Bloks
Tip: You can find many great steering sleds for the winter in our guide to steering sleds.
The Best Sellers Of The Kits From Mega Bloks
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular Mega Bloks building kits for you.
Tip: For practical hearing protection for noisy work, see our guide to hearing protection.
Current Offers Of Building Kits From Mega Bloks
Here you will find a collection of the current offers of kits from Mega Bloks.
FAQ About Mega Bloks Building Kits
Mega Bloks is a toy line (building sets) of the company Mega Brands. This belongs to the well-known toy company Mattel.
Mega Bloks building sets are suitable for children as young as one year old, according to the manufacturer.
More On The Topic
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO Architecture Skyline collection sets – guidebook
- The top 12 LEGO Avengers figures – guidebook
- The 7 Best LEGO Technic Cranes – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Creator Expert Kits – Guidebook
- The 6 Best LEGO Millennium Falcon Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO BrickHeadz Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Creator Kits – Guidebook
- The 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
Building and construction toys
- The 8 best PlayMais craft sets for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best craft sets for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best Magformers sets for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best model trains for children – guidebook
- The 6 best building sets from GraviTrax – guidebook
- The 6 best toys from Infinitoo – Guidebook
- The 10 best soft building blocks for children – Guidebook
- The 10 best Kinetic sand sets – guidebook
- The 8 best plug-in building blocks for toddlers – guidebook