Your child loves to tinker, build, and shows interest in technical topics, but the building blocks and toy cars have become too boring for him/her? Then a construction kit from Franzis could be the right thing for your child. These go beyond the always similar plugging together of Lego bricks because here is screwed and sometimes soldered. For this reason, most kits are recommended for ages 14 and up. Each kit also includes comprehensive instructions.
To help you find the perfect Franzis kit for your child, we have created a detailed checklist for you. Then take a look at our product recommendations. There you can compare different kits with each other.
- The supplier Franzis has various kits and also bases forthe development of software in the program.
- Among the most popular kits are the variants from the area of cars and engines.
- The focus is on automotive technology. Different kits are offered for the individual engines.
- You can choose from kits from Porsche, VW, BMW and Ford.
- It is also possible to build a replica of an aircraft turbine.
- Think about your child’s interests so that you can find the right kit.
- The manufacturer Franzis offers kits with age specifications from 14 years.
- The reason for this is that these kits involve difficult tasks and sometimes soldering work is necessary.
- Especially kits with soldering work require a certain amount of knowledge. Here it is recommended that you assist with the construction.
- There are also kits from Franzis, where only screws are used. These are often the better choice , especially for beginners.
- In addition to the engine kits, Franzis also offers cardboard kits. Here, less manual skill is required for screwing.
- Children are often interested not only in how engines work, but also in certain brands of vehicles.
- Franzis currently offers kits for Porsche, BMW, Ford and VW engines. This primarily caters to the classics .
- Model car kits are primarily provided in the form of an Advent calendar.
- If a vehicle is not required, special variants are sometimes available. Among other things, Franzis offers a kit for a theremin . This should be particularly interesting for fans of the popular series”Big Bang Theory”.
Table of contents
Recommended Kits From Franzis
Here you will find the top 10 among the most popular kits from Franzis.
Tip: Here you can find the best kits from Fischertechnik
The Best-Selling Kits From Franzis
We have compiled the most popular kits from Franzis for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the best LEGO City kits.
Current Offers For Kits From Franzis
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Franzis construction kits section.
FAQ About Kits From Franzis
With a kit from Franzis, your child can get creative and let off steam with their hands. For the first time, they learn to follow complex instructions to the letter and to use different tools, for example, to screw certain parts together.
A kit from Franzis can cost up to 130 euros, depending on the equipment and parts. Less expensive models, on the other hand, can be purchased for as little as 70 euros.
In addition to motor models, your child can also build electronics, working cameras, radios, an aircraft turbine, musical instruments or even a theremin. This way, your child can look forward to using the device later on while it is still being completed and can also use it for certain purposes in everyday life afterwards.
The kits are generally suitable for children 14 years and older, since the assembly process is quite complicated and your child should therefore have some prior knowledge. Younger children are usually overwhelmed by such complicated processes and do not yet have the necessary dexterity.
In addition to the engines that have to be assembled, children are also interested in their favorite brands. Franzis has therefore included the engines of Porsche, VW, BMW and Ford cars in its range.
Franzis offers kits for advanced and beginners. For the latter, kits that only require screwing are suitable. Advanced builders can take on more difficult assembly tasks, such as soldering.
A kit from Franzis makes sense if your child likes to do research or is very talented at handicrafts. In addition, such a kit promotes the skill and concentration of your child. For children who like to let off steam with their hands, a construction kit might be just the thing.
More On The Topic
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot building kits – guidebook
- The top 5 robot kits from fischertechnik – guidebook
- The 14 best robot kits – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Creator Expert kits – How to guide
- The 6 best building sets from GraviTrax – Guidebook
- The 7 best Fischertechnik kits – How to guide
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon kits – How to guide
- The 10 best LEGO BrickHeadz kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Creator Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- The 9 best Mega Bloks building sets – guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- The 12 best LEGO Technic remote control kits – How to guide
- The 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Spiderman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 6 best soldering stations for kids – guidebook
- The best craft supplies for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best PlayMais craft sets for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best craft sets for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best building blocks for toddlers – guidebook
- The 10 best soft building blocks for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best RC cranes for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s tool sets – guidebook
- The 7 best fire painting pistons – guidebook