LEGO BrickHeadz kits are highly sought after by collectors and sometimes hard to get, for example, if it is a special edition. Your child will certainly enjoy assembling the small LEGO bricks into a finished figure. The figure not only looks beautiful afterward but can also be set up as a great decorative object in your child’s room!
To help you find the right BrickHeadz kit design for your child, we have created a checklist for you. Our product recommendations will also help you in your search. Then your child will certainly soon be able to enjoy such a kit!
Table of contents
The Bestsellers Of LEGO BrickHeadz Kits
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular LEGO BrickHeadz kits for you.
Checklist For LEGO BrickHeadz Kits
- LEGO BrickHeadz building sets are part of the LEGO themed worlds and are primarily intended as collector’s items.
- Therefore, they are more available for the older children. Some of the sets are made available from the age of six. This is also related to the amount of bricks and the difficulty level.
- Most of the variants are recommended from the age of 9 .
- Some of the LEGO BrickHeadz kits are also not recommended until the age of 13.
- The LEGO BrickHeadz building sets are available for a wide variety of themes. Especially because they are collectibles, it is important that you learn about the different areas.
- For example, there are LEGO BrickHeadz kits for weddings, Valentine’s Day, pets, special occasions, Chinese New Year, birthdays and Easter.
- Picked up are very popular well-known characters. The LEGO BrickHeadz kits are available with the Minions, with characters from Disney, StarWars, or the Lucky Cat.
- Some of the kits are only available for a limited time. Here, collectors therefore want to be able to strike as quickly as possible.
- So if you want to surprise your child, you should definitely keep an eye on whether it is a Special Edition.
- The LEGO BrickHeadz kits contain very different content. Usually, they provide the basis for building one or two figures. The figures are then directly connected to each other.
- Some sets also contain more figures.
- Interesting are the variants where the BrickHeadz can be assembled differently.
- You will find in the LEGO BrickHeadz kits then different bricks with which hairstyle, hair color and also skin color can be adjusted.
- The bodies remain the same.
- The LEGO BrickHeadz kits are usually also equipped with a setting plate. The setting plate is necessary so that the figures can be set up straight and displayed as collectibles.
Recommendable LEGO BrickHeadz Kits
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO BrickHeadz kits.
- Build Captain Jack Sparrow LEGO BrickHeadz construction character, from Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, featuring colorful detailing, BrickHeadz eyes, and cutlass
- Each LEGO BrickHeadz construction character comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon
- Have fun growing your LEGO BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters, including 41594 Captain Armando Salazar, from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO BrickHeadz construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters
Tip: Here you can find the best robot kits.
Current Offers Of LEGO BrickHeadz Kits
Find the best current deals on LEGO BrickHeadz kits in this list.
Tip: You can read about the best LEGO Disney building sets in this article
FAQ LEGO BrickHeadz Kits
Brickheadz are made of LEGO bricks that have to be assembled into a figure. You can choose between different numbers of bricks. The amount of bricks also indicates how difficult the assembly actually is. As a rule, however, the sets consist of about 100 small individual parts.
There are now a variety of different Brickheadz, some of which are limited or special editions. Therefore, no concrete total number of all Brickheadz can be named, since many models disappear again from the trade. However, there are currently 34 different Brickheadz in the LEGO online store.
A LEGO Brickheadz kit usually costs between 20 and 30 euros.
Depending on the level of difficulty, the Brickheadz can be recommended from about 9 years. However, some models are only suitable from the age of 13, as the construction is still too complicated for younger children. For children under three years, the Brickheadz are not recommended in any case, because the sets contain small parts and your child could possibly choke on them.
You can buy figures from different movies or series (for example Minions or Star Wars). The Brickheadz figure can also be a great gift for various occasions. Among other things, LEGO offers figures for weddings, Valentine’s Day or birthdays. You can also find cute pet figures in our product recommendations.
In a Brickheadz set you will find the individual building blocks. Sometimes you can even customize the figure, for example by choosing the skin color. Here you will find different colored bricks to choose from. So that the figure can be presented afterwards also nicely in the room, usually also a setting plate is contained in the set. This guarantees that your figure does not fall over.
More On The Topic
LEGO building sets
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot kits – guide
- The 8 best LEGO Creator Expert kits – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon building sets – guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Creator Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- The 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 4 best LEGO Serious Play kits – guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Overwatch Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Mindstorms Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Hidden Side Kits – Guidebook
- The 15 Best LEGO Harry Potter Kits – Guidebook
- 12 Best LEGO Friends Kits – Guidebook
- The Top 12 LEGO Avengers Figures – Guidebook
- The 12 Best LEGO Star Wars Figures – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Spiderman Figures and Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Ninjago Figures – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Minifigures – Guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Batman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO keychains – guidebook