With the LEGO Friends building sets, your child goes on an exciting adventure with the five LEGO Friends Andrea, Emma, Mia, Olivia, and Stephanie. The toy specialist LEGO offers you a wide range of designs and play options.
Our checklist includes all the important tips that you should consider when making your purchase decision. Afterward, take a look at our product recommendations, where you’ll find an overview of the best LEGO Friends building sets.
- LEGO Friends building sets are sets designed especially for girls.
- The kits are designed in colors and designs to meet the preferences of girls.
- Friends sets come with typical characters, for example, adults and children, as well as various animals and vehicles.
- There are small and large LEGO Friends building sets.
- The small sets are good for traveling, as they take up little space.
- Large sets, such as houses, fairs or playgrounds, are suitable for the children’s room.
- The houses or grounds are built according to the instructions or quite creatively and can then be played with.
- Classic LEGO Friends sets include homes, doctors’ offices, stores and schools, but also vehicles, rescue stations and race tracks.
- LEGO Friends invites a variety of role-playing games.
- Taking care of and rescuing animals, a visit to the zoo or the fair appeal especially to girls.
- Building and furnishing a home or castle, as well as re-enacting a typical princess or family everyday life, exciting girls.
- Vehicles are also a must for going on vacation or using a helicopter to rescue an animal in need of help from a tree.
- Loving details such as rotating parts, ropeways, and small accessories or furnishings, allow imaginative play.
- All LEGO Friends’ building blocks are compatible with each other, creating countless play possibilities.
- Your child can expand existing sets with new building sets again and again and thus build their own little world.
- Your child may need help with assembly, depending on the difficulty of the kit and your child’s age.
- Most LEGO Friends sets are for ages 6 to 12.
- However, there are also kits for ages 4 or 5 and up that are less complex.
- Pay attention to the age recommendation on the packaging to find a building set that is just right for your child’s needs and abilities.
- LEGO Friends building sets are not for younger children, as they contain small parts that can be swallowed.
- LEGO Friends building sets are made of high-quality plastic that is free of harmful substances.
Table of contents
Recommendable LEGO Friends Building Sets
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO Friends building sets.
Tip: For helpful information on garden tools, check out our guide to the best built-in garden tools.
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Friends Building Sets
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular LEGO Friends building sets for you.
Current Offers On LEGO Friends Building Sets
Find the best current deals on LEGO Friends building sets in this list.
Tip: In our guide to the best room air conditioners, we have interesting tips for you on the subject of household.
FAQ LEGO Friends Kits
LEGO Friends is a product series that is especially aimed at girls. Unlike ordinary LEGO figures, LEGO Friends figures are characterized by their very detailed design.
The LEGO Friends figures are 5 millimeters tall.
The five LEGO Friends are called Andrea, Emma, Mia, Olivia and Stephanie.
You can find small LEGO Friends kits from about 10 to 50 euros. For large building sets of LEGO Friends you pay up to 400 euros.
The LEGO Friends figures are suitable for children from 4 years.
LEGO Friends offers you different figures, houses, vehicles and themed worlds.
LEGO Friends has been around since 2007.
LEGO Building Sets
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot building sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Creator Expert kits – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon building sets – guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO BrickHeadz Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- 12 Best Remote Control LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Spiderman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 4 Best LEGO Serious Play Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Overwatch Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Mindstorms Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Hidden Side Kits – Guidebook
- The 15 Best LEGO Harry Potter Kits – Guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo firefighter sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO duplo knight castles – guidebook
- The 7 best Lego duplo firefighters – How to guide
- The 7 best LEGO duplo farms – guidebook