The LEGO Minifigures, or also affectionately called ” minifigs”, are the heart of the LEGO play world. They fill the cities, vehicles, and stories with life. Countless LEGO Minifigures are already on the market. They come in different sizes and series.
To support you in your selection, we have compiled a checklist for you, in which you will find everything you need to select your desired figure. Our product recommendations also give you an overview of the best LEGO Minifigures.
- LEGO minifigures often contain small parts that can be swallowed. Generally, they are therefore only suitable for children over 3 years.
- LEGO usually gives age recommendations for figures and sets. Stick to them so that your child can play safely with the minifigures.
- LEGO minifigures come in different sizes. Depending on the series, character and accessories, they are between 3 and 12 cm high.
- If your child plays with LEGO minifigures on the go, make sure that they do not consist of too many small individual parts. These can quickly get lost on the playground or in the car.
- If your child plays primarily at home, LEGO minifigures with many individual parts are also suitable.
- LEGO regularly releases minifigures as limited series with different motifs.
- The series include, for example, various occupational groups such as construction workers or fairground exhibitors, but also the characters of popular television, film and book series such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, the Simpsons and many more.
- You usually get the figures individually in a bag with a set plate, one or more accessories and a collector’s brochure.
- LEGO minifigures are popular collector’s items. Complete and intact sets can actually increase in value over time.
Table of contents
Recommended LEGO Minifigures
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO minifigures.
Tip: For more great ways to play with your child, check out our guide to the best Wii games for kids.
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Minifigures
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular LEGO minifigures for you.
Current Offers Of LEGO Minifigures
Find the best current deals on LEGO minifigures in this list.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best blowtorches for helpful tips on tools.
FAQ About LEGO Minifigures
An average LEGO minifigure is 40.1 mm high.
LEGO minifigures, or “minifigs,” are the small play figures made by the toy manufacturer LEGO.
There are already 7 billion LEGO minifigures that have passed over the assembly line of the Danish toy specialist.
The scale of LEGO minifigures is between 1:30 and 1:50.
- The top 12 LEGO Avengers figures – guidebook
- The 12 best LEGO Star Wars figures – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Spiderman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Ninjago figures – guidebook
- The 9 Best LEGO Batman Figures and Kits – Guidebook
LEGO Building Kits
- The 5 Best LEGO Boost Robot Kits – Guidebook
- The 6 Best LEGO Millennium Falcon Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO BrickHeadz Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Overwatch Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Hidden Side Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Mindstorms Kits – Guidebook
- 15 Best LEGO Harry Potter Kits – How To
- The 12 Best LEGO Friends Kits – Guide
- The 9 Best LEGO Duplo Houses – Guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO duplo knight castles – guidebook
- The 7 best Lego duplo firefighters – How to guide
- The 7 best LEGO duplo farms – guidebook