Building blocks can help your child to strengthen and improve his motor skills. In any case, you should make sure that you choose a material that does not contain any toxic or hazardous substances so that your child can play safely. With the help of different themed sets, playing is twice as much fun!
To help you find the right building blocks for toddlers , we have created a checklist for you. Here you can find detailed information about building blocks . But you should also not neglect our product recommendations, as you will find many different building blocks for toddlers there.
- Building blocks are already available for toddlers. Pay attention to the age recommendation given by the supplier.
- Large building blocks may be used from the age of one.
- Construction toys in smaller sizes are only recommended from the age of three.
- Some of the plug-in systems may contain small parts , such as wheels, steering wheels or even heads. Therefore, they may only be used from the age of three.
- The idea behind the system of plug-in blocks is the same for all variants – your child can build different shapes and things and thus train motor skills.
- Nevertheless, there are different designs. Classic plug-in br icks can be put on top of each other.
- Here, additions are possible with accessories such as wheels or discs.
- There are also plug-in bricks with attached bristles . These can be plugged together in a variety of ways.
- Also look to see if there are supplementary sets. The sets have the advantage that even more extensive construction work can be done with the bricks.
- Sometimes there are also themed sets, such as vehicles, animals or the like.
- As a rule, the building blocks are made of plastic. This makes them particularly robust and easy to clean.
- Cleaning can be done with water and detergent.
- Plastic buildingblocks are often offered in different colors.
- In addition, there are plug-in blocks that are made of wood.
- However, these systems are more suitable for small children.
- These are systems that have openings of different sizes and shapes . The matching building blocks are inserted into the openings.
- Children thereby learn to coordinate their movements and get a feeling for shapes and sizes.
- Wooden plug-in building blocks are also sometimes offered in different colors and on different themes. There are houses with plug-in openings, animals and also vehicles. Here you can go according to the interests of your child.
Table of contents
Recommended Building Blocks For Toddlers
We have compiled the best and most interesting plug-in blocks for toddlers.
Tip: In this article you will find the best wooden construction toys
The Best Sellers Of Plug-In Blocks For Toddlers
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular plug-in bricks for toddlers for you.
Tip: Here you can read about the best educational toys for kids
Current Offers Of Building Blocks For Toddlers
Find the best current offers on blocks for toddlers in this list.
FAQ About Building Blocks
Plug-in bricks differ from conventional building blocks because you can not only build plug-in bricks on top of each other, but they are plugged together. This makes it difficult for the built things to fall over and makes them very stable. The plug-in bricks also have bristles, which can be put together in different ways.
Plug-in bricks can be used from the age of 2. However, there are different requirement ranges, so that some are only suitable from 3 to 6 years. In addition, it depends on the developmental stage of the child, not all children are ready for building blocks at the age of 2. In addition, some sets already contain small parts, which is why they are not suitable for children under 3 years, as there is a risk of suffocation.
Building blocks primarily promote the child’s motor skills. In addition, the games promote brain activity as well as patience and perseverance. Your child also gets a first feeling for shapes and colors.
Building blocks are usually made of plastic. Therefore, they are very robust and can also be cleaned relatively easily. However, many building blocks are also made of wood, which is very durable. Make sure that the wood is of high quality so that it does not splinter and possibly injure your child.
Building blocks are available in many different patterns and shapes. This makes playing twice as much fun!
If you buy the blocks in a set, you can usually get them for about 25 euros,
For example, you can choose from various theme sets. For example, animals or various vehicles are offered. You can also purchase small parts such as wheels, heads, discs or steering wheels. However, make sure that the set is recommended for the age of your child.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best toys for 8 year olds
- The 10 best toys for 10 year old children – guidebook
- The 8 best motor skills toys for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys for learning – guidebook
- The 8 best toys with sounds for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best fabric toys for babies – guidebook
- The 12 best educational toys from Vtech – guidebook
- The 8 best toys from Theo Klein – guidebook
- The 11 best Lightning McQueen toys – How to guide
- The 11 best innovative toys – guidebook
- The 6 best toys from Infinitoo – guidebook
- The 9 most popular Kapla toys – guidebook
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 10 best garden toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The 8 best diving toys and rings
- The 15 best children’s toys from 10 years – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best Pikler toys for children – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The 8 best Polly-Pocket toys – guidebook
- The 8 best pacifier chains for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best pacifiers for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best baby bottles – guidebook
- The 6 best baby bottle warmers – guidebook
- The 7 best baby first aid sets – guidebook
- The 9 best diapers – How to
- The best diapers for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best cloth diapers for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best swim diapers for babies – Guidebook
- The 10 best diaper bags – guidebook
- The 9 best panty diapers for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best buggies – guidebook
- The 15 best buggies up to 20 kg body weight – guidebook
- The 6 best foldable travel buggies – guidebook
- The 8 best buggies with reclining function – guidebook
- The 7 best buggies with pneumatic tires – guidebook
- The 10 best buggies for children – guidebook
- The 6 best buggy boards for strollers – guidebook
- The 8 best buggies from Joie – guidebook