You probably know soft bricks from kindergartens, where they are often found in the gym. However, you can also bring them home, because they provide a lot of fun. Some are even designed for outdoor use. But the soft bricks are also useful indoors. Especially on rainy days, your child has the opportunity to let off steam when the weather is bad.
Our checklist shows you how to find the best soft building blocks that offer safety for your child. Finally, our product recommendations will help you with your purchase decision.
- Soft bricks are not suitable for children under 1 year of age.
- For children up to 3 years of age, you should always supervise them while they are doing gymnastics.
- However, always observe your child’s stage of development when they are ready so as not to overtax them.
- Soft bricks are available in different versions.
- For the beginning, it is recommended to buy a set with several bricks.
- Sets with 10, 12 and even 48 br icks are available.
- There are extensive and less extensive sets.
- Different shapes such as triangle, tunnel or cube are represented.
- Also, different colors and sizes are used.
- The size of the soft bricks should correspond to the age of the child, so that your child can grip the bricks well.
- Soft bricks are available with different covers.
- Note that some soft bricks are only suitable for indoor play.
- It is also important that the material used is non-toxic and safe. You can tell by looking at test seals such as TÜV or Öko Tex.
- Soft bricks are made of foam on the inside, so they are nice and soft.
- The outer material is usually made of plastic
- Make absolutely sure that no harmful substances are contained, because especially toddlers sometimes lick them.
- In terms of workmanship, make sure that there are no sharp seams or zippers that can hurt.
Table of contents
Recommended Soft Bricks For Children
Here you can find the top 10 most popular soft bricks for kids.
Tip: Here are the best Poland jerseys for real fans.
The Best Sellers Of Soft Building Blocks For Children
We have compiled the most popular soft bricks for children for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Discover cool PS4 racing games for maximum fun here.
Current Offers For Soft Bricks For Children
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Soft bricks for kids section.
FAQ Soft Bricks For Kids
It is important to pay attention to the manufacturer’s information on the age recommendation. Some soft bricks are not suitable for small children. Furthermore, the bricks should be made of a non-toxic material. Ideally, you should buy a whole set of soft bricks so that you can build larger structures.
More On The Topic
Gymnastics and climbing
- The 8 best gymnastic rings – guide
- The 12 best gymnastic bags for children – guidebook
- The 7 best gymnastic rings for children – guidebook
- The 10 best gymnastics shoes for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing walls for children’s room – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing triangles for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing nets for children – guidebook
- The 11 best climbing towers for children – guidebook
- The 15 best indoor climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 7 best climbing triangles for children – guidebook
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 10 best Viking chess games for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best Kubb games ( Viking chess ) – guidebook
- The 8 best wheelbarrows for children – guidebook
- The 14 best doll prams – How to
- The 8 best wave slides – How to guide
- The 10 best children’s swings – guidebook
- The 10 best plate swings – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 25 best scooters, running bikes and bicycles from Bikestar – guidebook