Tractors from Bruder are a must-have for every little farmer. The realistic design of real brands transforms the children’s room into a farm. Great accessories not only expand the fleet of vehicles but also make the tractors look even better.
Find out what to look for when buying a tractor from Bruder in our checklist. You can find a selection of many great tractors in our product recommendations.
- The tractors can be purchased in sets with accessories such as trailers, front weights as well as front loaders or individually
- Due to cooperations with different brands (e.g. John Deere and Claas) the machines are very realistically copied from the original
- In addition to tractors, Bruder also offers harvesters or construction vehicles such as excavators and track loaders.
- The size of the tractors basically corresponds to the 1:16 scale, so a tractor without accessories is about 15 cm wide and 30 cm long, depending on the model.
- In addition to tractors and harvesters, Bruder also offers animals, pasture fences and stables. Thus, a complete farm can be built in the children’s room.
- Bruder vehicles are generally suitable from 3 to 4 years. For children under 3 years, the risk of swallowing small parts is too high.
- Mostly all vehicle doors and flaps can be opened.
- Front loader and shovels are movable so that materials can be transported or loaded.
- Bruder limits itself to manual functions and does not provide any electronic devices or functions.
Table of contents
Recommended Bruder Tractors
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Bruder tractors.
Tip: You can find lots of great motor toys in our guide to motor toys.
The Best Sellers Of Bruder Tractors
We have compiled the most popular Bruder tractors for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find safe cut protection pants in our guide to cut protection pants.
Current Offers For Bruder Tractors
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Bruder Tractors section.
FAQ About Bruder Tractors
Inexpensive models without equipment cost about €25. Expensive models or sets with front loader and trailer cost between €40 and €100.
Bruder uses a scale of 1:16 for its machines.
More On The Topic
Tractors for children
- The 12 best toy tractors – guide
- The 10 best tractors from Siku – guidebook
- The 15 best RC tractors – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal tractors – guidebook
Vehicles for children
- The 9 best stunt scooters for children – guidebook
- The 5 best e-scooters for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best motorcycles for kids – guidebook
- The best e-bikes for kids – guidebook
- The best children’s vehicles – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards for kids – guidebook
Toys for kids
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best farm toys – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo firefighter sets – guidebook
- The 7 best fire engines from Siku – guidebook
- The 20 best fire department toys for children – guidebook
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol figures – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol vehicles – guidebook
- The 15 best Bibi Blocksberg toys – guidebook
- The 10 best toys for 8 year old children
- The 10 best toys for 10 year old kids – guidebook