Cell phone holders for the car are a practical addition to any family car. After all, what else don’t you need in the car? A navigation device to find the route. Music or audiobooks to pass the time or to keep the kids entertained. And much more besides. Your smartphone brings all these things together. But of course, for safety reasons, you can’t keep an eye on it while you’re driving. But it’s a different story with a cell phone holder for the car. You can always keep an eye on your apps.
But the selection of cell phone holders is large. It’s not easy to find the right one for your car and your personal requirements. But that can be changed. In our checklist, we have compiled important purchase criteria and searched for suitable products for you, which we have collected in our product recommendations.
- First of all, it is important that the chosen phone mount is compatible with the size of your smartphone . There are also models that are customizable in width and size
- Some models can be attached in different ways and therefore impress with their flexibility.
- Make sure that the cell phone holder does not obstruct your view of the road.
- It is also pleasant that the cell phone does not lie on the dashboard or block the ventilation.
- The phone must be firmly seated in the holder and have no s lack
- A magnetic cell phone holder is particularly recommended here, but there are also clamp-on models. Avolare offers a product for under 10 euros.
- The cell phone is close and can therefore also be connected with AUX cables
- Here there are adhesive mats, mounting magnets and also clampable holders. Take a look at the Desert West 4-in-1 holder from our recommendations, for example
- The phone holder should be stably fixed in the car and not fall off while driving and distract you from the traffic
- The methods cannot be classified as better or worse across the board, as you have to decide which one is suitable for you
- There is a disadvantage only if your phone is not held and your safety is therefore not guaranteed
- The quality of a holder can sometimes also be insufficient and the model can thus quickly break. So that you do not have to experience this, take a look at our product recommendations
Table of contents
Recommended Cell Phone Mounts For The Car
We have taken a close look at this topic and have compiled a list of cell phone mounts for cars that meet all the essential criteria in terms of workmanship and functions.
Tip: You can find more tips for your car equipment in our 7 best trunk organizers guide.
The Best Sellers Of Cell Phone Mounts For Car
We have compiled the most popular cell phone mounts for you in this list of bestsellers.
Current Offers Of Cell Phone Mounts For Car
Here you will always find the best deals on car phone mounts for kids that are currently available.
Tip: For exciting outdoor adventures, check out our guide to climbing frames for kids.
FAQ About Cell Phone Mounts For Car
There is no general answer to this question. However, it is important that the cell phone sits firmly in the holder. In addition, the cell phone holder should be securely fastened in the car and not obstruct the view of the road.
You can choose mounts that either clamp or tighten your phone (through magnetic force). For enclosing phone mounts, you can choose between attaching to the windshield or to the air vents . Magnetic m ounts are usually attached to the air vents.
Depending on the model and workmanship, most cell phone mounts cost between 10 and 20 euros. Of course, there are also holders for under 10 euros. However, it is advisable to invest in a high-quality holder to avoid being distracted by unnecessary movement while driving.
No, cell phone holders are not prohibited. According to Section 23 of the Highway Code, the use of cell phones while driving is prohibited if it “must be picked up or held.” You should still not operate your cell phone while driving in order to be able to focus your attention on the road and recognize possible dangers as quickly as possible. So there’s nothing wrong with using cradles – only with using your cell phone while driving
More On The Topic
- The most important accessories for the family car – guidebook
- The best winter tires by tire size – guidebook
- The 15 best snow chains for every tire size – guidebook
- The 10 best child seats for the car – guidebook
Entertainment For Kids
- The best LEGO themed series – How to guide
- The 20 best PS4 strategy games 2020 – guidebook
- The best games from 0 to 7 years – How to guide
- The 14 best games for 7 year olds – How to guide
- The 20 best family games – guidebook
- The 12 best “Why Why Why” children’s books – guidebook
- The 13 best coloring books for children – guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacations in Croatia – Guidebook
- The 12 best guidebooks for family vacation in Spain – guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacations in Austria – Guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacations in Italy – Guidebook
- The 10 best camping guides for family vacations in France – Guidebook