Climbing triangles are a great introduction to exciting climbing adventures even for the youngest kids. The best part is that with climbing triangles, kids can climb to their heart’s content in their own nursery in any weather.
This is a great alternative to climbing on the playground or in the garden when the weather doesn’t cooperate. Plus, your child’s own room is a safe environment. This means that climbing can be practiced in peace and quiet and motor skills can be trained. Thus, your treasure is well prepared for great climbing excursions on the playground.
However, climbing triangles have a certain size. Therefore, their purchase should be well considered. It is also not so easy to overview the selection of climbing triangles. We are happy to help you make the right decision. We have compiled a checklist for you, in which important purchase criteria for a climbing triangle are compiled, and collected some product recommendations.
- Can be used from the age of six months
- Children can pull themselves up while learning to stand and walk
- 75 to over 100 cm
- The small models are suitable for toddlers
- Older children can use models from 90 cm
- Larger triangles do not encourage more, but are more dangerous
- Robust Solid Wood
- Some models include an additional board, which serves as a slide and for climbing up
Table of contents
Recommended Climbing Triangles
Based on our checklist, we have compiled climbing triangles that we would like to recommend to you.
Tip: You can find many other great climbing frames for children in our guide to climbing frames.
The Best Sellers Of Climbing Triangles For Children
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular climbing triangles for kids.
Current Offers On Climbing Triangles
Find the best current deals on climbing triangles for kids in this list.
FAQ About Climbing Triangles
As soon as the child independently manages to climb over the highest rung to the other side, a combination is possible. This time usually comes between 2 and 3 years.
At the toddler age, the triangles of 75 cm are appropriate. With increasing age, the height can also be increased. However, up to 90 cm is perfectly sufficient. With even larger climbing triangles, there is only a risk of injury and not increased promotion.
Already with 6 to 8 months the climbing triangle can be helpful for pulling up and learning to stand. With time, it will then also try to climb up.
More On The Topic
Climbing Frames For Children
Musical Instruments For Children
- Recommendable musical instruments for children
- Recommendable ORFF instruments for children
- Recommended percussion instruments for children
- Recommended guitars for children
- Recommended 1/4 guitars for children
- Recommended 1/2 guitars for children
- Recommended 3/4 guitars for children
- Recommended electric guitars for children
- Recommended drums for children
- Recommended keyboards for children
- Recommended accordions for children
Toys For Kids
- Recommended medical kits for kids
- Recommended farm toys for kids
- Recommended Fire Trucks for Kids
- Recommended car racing tracks for kids