With the help of Vtech educational toys, you can encourage your child at a very early age. Interactive toys ensure that your child improves his motor skills in the long term. But also for preschoolers and school children, you will find many great support options. For example, your child can playfully discover the world with a learning globe and develop on a technical level with a learning tablet or a computer.
However, not all Vtech educational toys are suitable for every child, so we have created a suitable checklist for you. Our product recommendations will also help you find the right educational toys for your child.
- Toys with a high entertainment value are a natural part of life for all children. If these toys provide a learning effect, parents are also satisfied. Therefore, there is a wide range of electronic educational toys from Vtech, with which babies, small children, and schoolchildren can enjoy themselves even temporarily alone.
- As children’s needs and abilities change rapidly as they grow, Vtech offers the right toys with electronic features for every age group.
- The leading developer of electronic educational toys Vtech divides children into different age groups. For the youngest, ages 3 to 24 months, parents will find animals that sing at the push of a button as well as name numbers and objects. Equally lovingly designed is the bear phone, which encourages early role play.
- From the 9th to the 36th month, toddlers are delighted with learning mobiles and toys with lots of buttons and wheels, the touch of which triggers sounds, sentences and melodies.
- From the 12th month, discovery laptops with colorful buttons and mouse, which trigger the naming of animals, shapes, colors, numbers, and letters, accustom children to the modern world.
- Electronic learning books on topics such as numbers, letters, animals, and travel are designed especially for preschoolers. In addition, interactive animals, dolls, music players, clocks, audio play boxes, and learning laptops with displays provide variety in the children’s room.
- For school children from first grade to the transition to secondary school, Vtech has designed electronic learning toys such as children’s tablets, smartwatches, video globes, music studio,s and digital cameras to meet the ever-increasing knowledge of children.
- Generally, Vtech toys used under adult supervision for maximum learning effect will last two yearseven with frequent use.
Table of contents
Recommended Educational Toys From Vtech
We have collected the best and most interesting educational toys from Vtech.
Tip: Here you can find the best wooden educational toys.
The Best Sellers Of Educational Toys From Vtech
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular educational toys from Vtech for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular motor skills toys for children.
Current Offers Of Educational Toys From Vtech
Find the best current deals on Vtech educational toys in this list.
FAQ About Vtech Educational Toys
With Vtech educational toys, your child’s motor skills can be improved. This way, it can learn shapes, colors and letters through play. Most toys are accompanied by music or sounds, so that your child does not lose concentration so quickly and also likes to occupy himself longer with the educational toy.
You should pay attention to the age recommendation or indication of Vtech. It is important that you do not overload your child with too demanding educational toys. Educational toys for toddlers from 1-3 years should therefore be rather simple and not have too many functions. Educational toys for preschoolers, on the other hand, may already make sounds or produce music. Children at this age can often be introduced to simple technical devices (for example, an educational computer). However, it is important here that the learning effect is in the foreground. Schoolchildren’s motor skills are already more established, which is why they can already handle a children’s laptop or a smartwatch designed for children, for example.
This depends on how old your child is and which educational toy you decide on. In our product recommendations, you will find many different toys that cost up to 40 euros, depending on their function.
Among others, the brands Vtch Baby, Paw Patrol, KidiZoom, V Story, Peppa Pig or Winnie the Pooh belong to the best-known brands of Vtech.
It’s up to you to decide which educational toys are best for your child. Every child develops differently, which is why you should observe your child closely – and then decide whether your child can already handle technical devices, for example.
The educational toys should not contain any small parts that can be swallowed, especially by small children, so that there is no risk of suffocation. Most of Vtch’s educational toys are made of plastic. Vtch also tries to produce in a relatively environmentally friendly way and not to use energy or materials unnecessarily.
For toddlers, for example, there are moving figures that perform crawling movements. So your baby may imitate the movement and also soon begins to crawl. There are also various small figures that can be played with. For older children, the focus is usually on the technical aspect. Therefore, easy-to-use children’s cameras or technical toys can be purchased, which read stories to your child. Since many technical toys run on batteries, you should find out exactly which ones you need before you buy them.
In addition to developing motor skills, your child can also learn to take responsibility with some toys. For example, some animals need to be fed regularly, so your child learns to pay attention to the needs of the animal. In addition, talking models also further develop your child’s language skills. Learning games on the tablet also teach your child to concentrate and not be distracted.
More On The Topic
- The 6 best experimental kits for preschoolers
- The 15 best experimental kits for children – guidebook
- The 5 best products for the Tiptoi globe – guidebook
- The 8 best drinking cups – guidebook
- The best puzzles for children – guidebook
- The top 9 3D wooden jigsaw puzzles from Robotime – guidebook
- The 12 best magic boxes for kids – How to guide
- The 5 best Toniebox starter sets – guidebook
- The 9 best creative Tonies for kids – How to guide
- The 13 best coloring books for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best weaving frames – guidebook
- The 8 best learning towers for children – guidebook
- The 12 best learning computers for children – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s tablets – guidebook
- The 10 best cameras for children – guidebook
- The 8 best Kidizoom cameras – guidebook
- The best craft supplies for kids – guidebook
- The best musical instruments for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best xylophones for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best robot dogs for kids – How to guide
- The 15 best robots for children – guidebook
- The 15 best wooden toys from Hape – guidebook
- The 15 best toys from Haba – Advisor
- The 7 best magnetic toys – guidebook
Toys for children and babies
- The 15 best children’s toys from 10 years – Advisor
- The best toys for children [bestsellers] – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for children – guidebook
- The 20 best toys for 2 year olds – guidebook
- The 20 best toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The best toy novelties 2021 – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – How to choose?
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 12 to 18 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The 15 best toys for babies – guidebook