Table of contents
Nest swings are special swinging fun for children. Although you can not swing in nest swings quite as wild and high as with normal models, but there is room for several children in a nest swing. It can be found not only at the nearest playground, but can also be hung in your own home.
In addition, the large area of the nest swing invites you to linger and relax. Many have a tent structure for it, in which you can make yourself so really comfortable. To help you find the right nest swing for your child, we have compiled a checklist with important buying criteria and collected some product recommendations for you.
- Most manufacturers specify an age limit of 3 years for nest swings.
- However, you should always consider the safety of the child and his or her personal stage of development so that the child is not expected to do too much or too little.
- At the nearest playground nest swings are often made of thick and rigid ropes.
- A home version may be less sturdy and is often made of high-quality plastic.
- Make sure the material is free of harmful substances so as not to harm your child’s health. Accordingly, there should be a test seal such as TÜV or Stiftung Warentest on it.
- In any case, the maximum weight should be considered when buying.
- As a rule, it is 100 to 150 kg.
- The maximum weight is absolutely sufficient for 3 to 4 children or an adult with a child.
- Nest swings are offered with a diameter between 90 cm and 120 cm.
- You should decide according to the number of children as well as the available space. The more space and children want to swing, the larger the decision should be.
- The height should be adjusted to the age and height of your child. Thus, up to 3 years, a height of 50 cm is appropriate and then can be increased individually. So look for a height-adjustable model.
- When mounting the nest swing, you should pay attention to safety. Thick beams are ideal for mounting.
- Also, the processing should be of high quality and without sharp corners and edges, so that your child can not hurt himself.
- Many nest swings come with a tent. This is a great way for kids to retreat.
- Assembly accessories are usually always included and often there are additional patches in it.
Recommended Nest Swings
We have intensively studied the topic and compiled various nest swings for you, which meet all the essential criteria.
Tip: The next World Cup or European Championship is coming up? Then a Germany jersey may not be missing!
The Nest Swing Best Sellers
We have compiled the most popular nest swings for you in this list of bestsellers.
Tip: Here you can find cool and high-quality Brazil jerseys.
Current Offers For Nest Swings
Here you will always find the best offers for nest swings that are currently available.
FAQ About Nest Swings
We have put together some product recommendations that will help you find the best nest swing for your child.
Most nest swings are recommended for ages 3 and up.
Nest swings have extra grommets that allow them to be hung from a swing frame or similar structure.
The size should depend on the space and the number of children who want to swing on it. The more children, the larger the nest swing should be.
For children up to 3 years we recommend you a height of about 50 cm. Subsequently, you can gradually go 10 to 20 cm higher.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best plate swings – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s swings – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden swings – guidebook
- The best children’s swings – guidebook
- The 6 best baby swings (from birth) – guidebook
Slides and climbing
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – Guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook
- The 10 best play towers with slide – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 5 best Pikler triangles for children – guidebook
- The best Pikler toys for children – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – guidebook
- The 8 best rope ladders for children – guidebook
- The 8 best stilt houses for children – guidebook