Garden trampolines are great jumping fun for young and old. It looks so effortless and easy, even though jumping on a trampoline exercises close to 400 muscles on the side. Therefore, they offer a great opportunity for a fun full-body workout. It has been proven that muscles are exercised while jumping. At the same time, strengthening of the joints takes place. Additionally, children’s balance and posture are trained while jumping on the trampoline.
In order for these training effects to occur and for your child and the whole family to have fun with the garden trampoline for a long time, there are a few things to consider when buying it. After all, high jumping and exuberant romping on a trampoline are linked to some requirements, so that your child does not injure himself. In our checklist, we have summarized the most important things you should consider when buying a trampoline and selected suitable product recommendations. Then nothing will stand in the way of your jumping fun on the new garden trampoline.
- The larger the trampoline, the greater the distance to the edge when jumping.
- So, if the size of your garden makes it possible, a large jumping surface is a good choice.
- When buying, always pay attention to the weight of the maximum load. This sounds trivial at first because your child will certainly not exceed it. But it is still important for the safety of your child. You don’t know if you might want to jump on it together or with friends.
- In addition, the weight is crucial for the jumping energy. The closer the maximum user weight is to your own weight, the higher the jumping energy for your child.
- Make sure the trampoline is well made. It should be stable and safe.
- You can further increase safety by looking for padding around the edges of the trampoline.
- A safety net prevents your child from accidentally falling off the trampoline.
- Anchors in the ground increase the stability of your garden trampoline.
- The trampoline should be free standing, without any disturbing elements in the immediate vicinity.
- A soft surface such as grass makes sense.
- In addition to a raised garden trampoline, there are ground trampolines, which are visually less noticeable, but can not be dismantled as quickly. The choice of the right trampoline depends on your own requirements for a trampoline.
Table of contents
Recommended Garden Trampolines For Children
Using our checklist for garden trampolines for children, we have made a recommended selection of garden trampolines that meet the criteria of the list.
Round Large Garden Trampolines
Rectangular Garden Trampolines
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: You can find many more outdoor play options in our guide to climbing frames for children.
The Best Sellers Of Garden Trampolines For Children
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular garden trampolines for kids for you.
Current Offers Of Garden Trampolines For Children
Find the best current offers on garden trampolines for kids in this list.
FAQ About Garden Trampolines
The right size of a garden trampoline depends mainly on the size of the garden, because the trampoline should be free standing. Otherwise, a large jumping surface ensures safety, because you have more space to the outer edges of the trampoline when jumping.
The right size of a garden trampoline depends mainly on the size of the garden, because the trampoline should be free standing. Otherwise, a large jumping surface ensures safety because you have more space to the outer edges of the trampoline when jumping.
In our product recommendations for garden trampolines, you will find various trampolines with safety net.
Climbing Frames For Children
- Recommended climbing frames for children
- Recommendable climbing triangles for children
- Recommendable indoor climbing frames for children
Musical Instruments For Kids
- Recommended musical instruments for children
- Recommended ORFF Instruments for Children
- Recommended percussion instruments for children
- Recommended guitars for children
- Recommended 1/4 guitars for children
- Recommended 1/2 guitars for children
- Recommended 3/4 guitars for children
- Recommended electric guitars for children
- Recommended drums for children
- Recommended keyboards for children
- Recommended accordions for children