We have compared many Kidkraft kitchens for children. Find out here what to look for when buying a Kidkraft kitchen and what criteria you can use to recognize a good Kidkraft kitchen.
We have not only compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for Kidkraft kitchens, but also many product recommendations for you.
- As a rule from 3 years.
- Check manufacturer’s age recommendation for each kitchen individually before purchase.
- Made of wood and plastic.
- Especially with kitchen toys, children increasingly put their toys in their mouths.
- Therefore, pay attention to materials free of harmful substances. To avoid are: Plasticizers (for plastics) and formaldehyde (for wooden toys)
- Plastic: the kitchen should be at least phthalate-free , better still PVC-free. Rather choose toys that are made of PE (polyethylene), PP (polypropylene) or ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer), because these plastics do not contain plasticizers. An example of this is the Kidkraft Uptown Elite White kitchen from our product recommendations, which also stands out for its particularly short assembly time.
- Kidkraft play kitchens are particularly durable, which makes years of use possible.
- Life-like designs with oven, microwave, refrigerator, etc.
- Some models also have integrated light and sound effects.
- Kidkraft also offers dishes and food for the play kitchens.
- Various themes (e.g. retro design, farmhouse, country house, modern).
- Doors can usually be opened.
- Clicking sounds.
- Turnable knobs.
Table of contents
Recommended Kitchens From Kidkraft
Here you can find the top 10 most popular kitchens from Kidkraft.
Tip: You can find many great mud kit chens in our The 10 best mud kitchens for kids guide
The Best Sellers Of Kitchens From Kidkraft
We have compiled the most popular kitchens from Kidkraft for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Many accessories for children’s play kit chens can be found in our play sets for children’s kitchens – guidebook
Current Offers For Kitchens From Kidkraft
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Kidkraft kitchens section.
FAQ For Kidkraft Kitchens For Kids
Overall, you should consider the manufacturer’s specifications, because depending on the age of the child, a certain size is suitable as well as different materials and functions (keyword: small parts that can be swallowed, height of the work surface). For children from 3 years, most kitchens from Kidkraft are recommended.
Kidkraft play kitchens are particularly popular. They are usually suitable for children as young as 3 years old and can be selected in various designs (even retro). Due to their lifelike design, children have great fun playing. We have listed the most popular and best models of Kidkraft play kitchens for you.
Kidkraft has matching doll sets in its range, for example, whole families with siblings (including baby), parents and grandparents.
There are many retailers that offer Kidkraft play kitchens. However, buying online is particularly suitable, as you can take into account customer reviews and thus make a better choice. Plus, we’ve already done the comparison work for you and listed the best play kitchens – all you have to do is make your favorite choice!
Depending on the model, the assembly of a play kitchen varies. Therefore, pay attention to the manufacturer’s instructions and, in the best case, read them through before you start assembling. If you can’t find the instructions, Kidkraft offers assembly instructions on their website that you can view.
Toys For Kids
- The 7 best magnetic toys – guide
- The 12 best children’s playhouses – guidebook
- The 10 best Wii games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best playing card sets – guidebook
- The 5 best playground equipment from Gartenpirat – guidebook
- The best toy novelties 2021 – guidebook
- The best games from 0 to 7 years – Guidebook
For Time Together
- The best things that make car trips with children easier – Guidebook
- The 10 best child seats for the car – guidebook
- The 8 best games of skill – guidebook
- The best handicraft supplies for children – Guidebook
- The 15 best experimental kits for kids – How to guide
- The 9 best children’s bicycle seats – guidebook
Children And Household
- The best kitchen appliances for the household – Guidebook
- The 15 best child safety devices in the household – Guidebook
- The 9 best playpens for babies – How to guide
- The 15 best childproof locks for sockets – Guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for cupboards – Guidebook
- The 10 best child safety locks for windows – Guidebook