LEGO Duplo trains bring a lot of fun and adventure to your child’s room. LEGO offers you a wide range of models, many different functions, and special accessories.
To help you keep track of everything, we have compiled a checklist for you in which you will find a compact summary of everything you need to know. Then you can choose the best LEGO Duplo train for your child with the help of our product recommendations.
Table of contents
The Best-Selling LEGO Duplo Trains
In this bestseller list, we have compiled the most popular LEGO Duplo trains for you.
Checklist For LEGO Duplo Trains
- Railroads exert an almost magical fascination not only on children. LEGO duplo rail roads offer toddlers their first introduction to the world of locomotives. LEGO duplo train sets are suitable for children aged two and older.
- LEGO duplo train sets are made of large building blocks that are easy for toddlers to handle. However, despite their size, toddlers should always be supervised by an adult when playing with LEGO duplo.
- The variety of models in LEGO duplo trains gives even the youngest children a first impression of the many types of trains that exist in real life.
- From modern locomotives to steam trains, you can customize your child’s play experience to suit his or her needs.
- With the extensive LEGO duplo train sets, complex scenes can be built and playfully recreated, such as the freight train at the harbor.
- The drive system is designed differently on LEGO duplo trains. Some models have a button attached to the top of the locomotive, which is used for both on and off. Models with the Push & Go drive start moving on their own as soon as your child gently pushes them along the tracks.
- LEGO duplo trains have sound effects that imitate the locomotive’s signal whistle or play a refueling sound. Some models also have lights built in that can be turned on and off at a signal, for example, by a function brick.
- Current LEGO duplo trains can be controlled in their travel by five different function blocks. They are placed in the track bed and ensure that the train signals, turns on its lights, stops, changes direction or is refueled.
- The trains are powered by batteries and in some cases can even be controlled by app in the latest models.
- Of course, tracks and switches are probably the most important accessories for LEGO duplo trains. Even if the train sets already contain a small basic stock of rails, the driving fun becomes greater when more comprehensive rail tracks. can be built. With switches, rail bridges and even rail barriers, your child can experience the world of rail travel in his or her own nursery.
Recommendable LEGO Duplo Trains
Tip: Discover more great ways to play in our guide to the best Matchbox cars for kids.
Current Offers On LEGO Duplo Trains
Here you can find a collection of current offers on LEGO Duplo trains.
Tip: For helpful information on power generators, check out our guide to thebest power generators at .
FAQ LEGO Duplo Trains
What is LEGO Duplo?
LEGO Duplo is 2:1 scale enlarged LEGO building blocks for young children.
From when LEGO Duplo?
LEGO recommends you use LEGO Duplo from 18 months to 9 years.
LEGO Duplo trains what battery?
The LEGO Duplo train uses 1.5 V batteries.
How does the LEGO Duplo train work?
The LEGO Duplo train contains a so-called „Push & Go“ motor, which allows you to push the train in motion. When the train is taken off the tracks, the motor stops and the train stops
Is Duplo from LEGO?
Duplo refers to Lego bricks enlarged on a scale of 2:1
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sites – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO duplo animals – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO duplo knight castles – guidebook
- The 7 best Lego duplo firefighters – How to guide
- The 7 best LEGO duplo farms – guidebook
LEGO building sets
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot kits – guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon kits – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO BrickHeadz building sets – guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Technic Kits – Guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – guidebook
- 8 Best LEGO Super Mario Kits – Guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Spiderman figures and kits – guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Overwatch Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Hidden Side Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Mindstorms Kits – Guidebook
- 15 Best LEGO Harry Potter Kits – How To
- The 12 Best LEGO Friends Kits – Guide