Table of contents
Harry Potter is very popular among both children and adults. LEGO also offers toys related to Harry’s magical world. The exciting Harry Potter building sets come in many different varieties so that several age groups can experience magical play fun. Here you can find out what you should look out for when buying and why the toys are pedagogically valuable.
With our comprehensive checklist and the corresponding product recommendations, you’ll find what you’re looking for today.
- LEGO Harry Potter building sets are available in different levels of difficulty.
- For young children , less complex kits are suitable.
- If your child is a little older, you can choose more difficult LEGO building sets.
- A good guide is LEGO ‘s age recommendation on the packaging – but also pay attention to your child’s individual stage of development!
- If your child has never assembled a LEGO set before, it is a good idea to start with a less difficult set and build it together with your child.
- The kits vary in size and number of bricks.
- For smaller children’s rooms or for on the road, smaller LEGO Harry Potter kits with fewer bricks are suitable.
- If you have a little more space, you can also choose a large kit.
- Large kits offer building fun for the whole family: Here you can recreate the Harry Potter world together with your children and actively support your offspring in building!
- Thesmaller the kit , the faster it is completed. A quick sense of achievement is especially important for impatient, smaller children and motivates them for larger projects.
- Make sure that younger siblings do not swallow any small parts!
- LEGO building sets encourage your child’s creativity.
- Whilefree play with building blocks primarily stimulates the child’s own imagination, building sets require careful work according to a plan . This promotes concentration and working according to fixed building instructions.
- At the same time, fine motor skills are trained
- Once a construction phase and finally the entire structure have been completed, the children are pleased that they have built something themselves.
- Harry Potter building sets from LEGO transport children into the world of the wizard student and contain many small details that are familiar from the books and films.
- The self-built Harry Potter LEGO world invites role-playing and encourages solo, but also joint play with friends, siblings and parents.
Recommendable LEGO Harry Potter Building Sets
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO Harry Potter building sets.
Tip: You can find many other LEGO building sets in our guide to LEGO architecture building sets.
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Harry Potter Building Sets
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular LEGO Harry Potter building sets for you.
Tip: You can find many great Disney building sets from LEGO in our guide to LEGO Disney.
Current Offers Of LEGO Harry Potter Kits
Find the best current deals on LEGO Harry Potter building sets in this list.
FAQ For LEGO Harry Potter Kits
LEGO was founded by a gentleman named Ole Kirk Christiansen.
On 28.01.1958 a patent was issued for LEGO.
Lego Duplo is suitable for children from 1.5 years at the earliest.
Since the Harry Potter sets from LEGO are different in complexity, there are also different age recommendations for the individual products. One set from our product recommendations (The Knight on the Move) is suitable for very young children, as the individual parts are large enough not to choke on them. However, one should always consider the individual development of the child in order not to cause excessive demands or other risks.
More On The Topic
Magical Harry Potter Toys
- The 10 best Harry Potter toys for kids
- The 9 best Harry Potter games for kids
- The 10 best Harry Potter advent calendars
Toys For Explorers
- The 9 best children’s games from Kosmos
- The 12 best magic boxes for children
- The 10 best microscopes for children
- The 10 best kaleidoscopes for children
- The 8 best telescopes for children
- The 10 best cameras for children
- The 10 best wooden construction toys
- The best craft toys for kids
- The 20 best toys for 6 year olds
- The 6 best construction kits from GraviTrax
- The 10 best construction kits from Franzis
- The 7 best kits from Fischertechnik
- The 10 best LEGO DOTS kits
- The 9 best kits from Mega Bloks
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits
- The 4 best LEGO Serious Play kits