Many children enjoy imitating the activities of adults. Merchant stores are perfect for this and offer a lot of fun selling food. In addition to the fun of playing, it also promotes social skills and language. For school children, the handling of numbers and arithmetic is also strengthened by the play money.
Our checklist will help you make the right decision, as will the bestsellers and recommended toy stores below.
- Merchant stores are offered to you made of wood or plastic. Wood is more durable and very stable. Plastic, on the other hand, is easier to clean and, because of its lightweight, flexible to move.
- It is important that you pay attention to pollutant-free materials. For this purpose, a test seal (e.g. Stiftung Warentest) should be displayed. A bad smell also indicates that the materials are harmful to your health.
- The workmanship also says a lot about the quality. Sharp edges or protruding wood splinters must not be present in order to avoid injuries.
- You should choose the size primarily according to the space in the children’s room or garden. Merchant stores are offered in small and larger versions. The length ranges from 50 cm to 250 cm. The height is usually about 100 m for all models.
- Simple versions have a shelf with compartments for food and are released within 3 years. We recommend this version for up to 4 years.
- >Advanced versions have an additional rule. .One is intended for the storage of supplies and the other for sale. Your child is therefore offered more variety and freedom in the game.
- Regardless of the size, a chalkboard for labels or a cash register is often integrated into the store. This is clearly a plus point that ensures even more joy for your child.
- A store without accessories is useless for your child. Many manufacturers offer you food such as fruit, vegetables and bread. Some even include baskets or shopping bags.
- If none of these are included, it is recommended that you get something to play with before the first game.
- Also, don’t miss play money, a cash register, and dishes.
Table of contents
Recommended Merchant Shops
Here you can find the top 10 most popular merchant stores.
Tip: The best wooden play kitchens
The Best Sellers Of The Merchant Stores
We have compiled the most popular merchant stores for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Find lots of great Play-Doh sets in our guide to Play-Doh play dough
Current Offers For Kaufmannsläden
Here you will find a selection of current offers for Kaufmannsläden.
FAQ About Kaufmannsläden
In most cases, the age rating is from 3 years. However, even younger children can have fun with it. This depends on the developmental stage of the child, but at a younger age, small parts should definitely be left out.
Often a shopping cart or basket may not be missing. Of course, but equally fruit, vegetables, sausage and cheese. When the children are a little older, play money is also very interesting and cereal or pasta in the form of cardboard boxes should be added only with increasing age, as they break easily.
Both a children’s kitchen made of wood, and one made of plastic has advantages and disadvantages. A plastic kitchen is easy to move around and clean. A kitchen made of wood, on the other hand, is much sturdier. In addition, the wood is probably visually more beautiful and simple design.
More On The topic
Games In Different Roles
- The 10 best mud kitchens for children
- The 5 best children’s kitchens – guidebook
- The 10 best play dishes sets for children’s kitchens
- The 7 best wooden play kitchens
- The 15 best children’s workbenches
- The 10 best children’s tool sets
- The 15 best dollhouses – guide
- The 11 best children’s costumes – guidebook