Trampolines offer a great opportunity for your child to play. He can have fun outdoors in the fresh air and jump happily on the trampoline. Especially 366 trampolines are great for this because they are very large. While your child has fun in the fresh air, he trains his body at the same time. To help you find the ideal 366 trampolines, we have prepared a checklist. There you will find all the important information. In our product recommendations, we have listed the best 366 trampolines. Have a look there!
Table of contents
The Best Sellers Of 366 Trampolines For Children
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular trampolines for kids for you.
Checklist For 366 Trampolines For Kids
- With a large trampoline, the distance to the edge is higher when jumping. Among other things, this guarantees additional safety.
- The size of the trampoline should depend on how much space you have available. It is advisable to use a lot of space if you have the possibility.
- 366 cm diameter is the best choice for bigger children and adults or when jumping 2 children at the same time.
- It should be noted when buying the manufacturer’s specification regarding the maximum load. This is important for the safety of your child, but also if your child wants to jump with a friend.
- In order for your child to be able to use his or her full jumping energy, it is recommended that the user weightcorresponds to the weight of your child.
- The maximum weight varies depending on the model. There are trampolines that can carry up to 250 kg , but also some that can carry up to 500 kg.
- Your trampoline should be well made and stable. The seams should be neatly finished and it should be sturdy enough.
- In the course of time, the eyelets and cords will wear out. These should be checked regularly.
- Padding can cushion a fall and also provide safety.
- To prevent your child from falling off the trampoline, attach a safety net to the trampoline.
- For added stability, anchor the trampoline to the ground in your yard.
- To jump on the trampoline, your child should be at least 6 years old.
- Your child should jump on the trampoline without shoes and only alone. This way there is no danger of colliding with another child.
- If your child is jumping with someone in pairs, the trampoline should be at least 366 cm in diameter.
- It is best to place your trampoline on the lawn. This way it stands on a soft surface. It is also important that your trampoline is free standing and no other things around it.
- There are garden trampolines but also ground trampolines. The latter require more time to set up.
- You should choose your trampoline according to your own wishes.
- Your child moves actively in the fresh air and trains many muscles.
- Jumping on a trampoline is a great workout for the whole body.
- It also trains the cardiovascular system.
- Your child will be active in a playful way, doing sports without even knowing it.
Recommended Trampoline 366 Trampolines For Children
Using our checklist for trampolines for children, we have made a recommended selection of 366 cm trampolines that meet the criteria of the list.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: You can find the best LEGO Technic kits in our guide to the 8 best Lego Technic kits.
Current Offers Of Trampolines With Diameter 366 Cm
You can find the best current offers on trampolines for children in this list.
Tip: For the best Melissa And Doug toys, check out our guide to the 9 best Melissa And Doug toys.
FAQ About The Trampoline 366
The size of the trampoline depends on how much space is available for the trampoline. A larger trampoline offers more safety than a small one, because it gives a larger jumping area and distance to the edge. A trampoline with a diameter of 366 cm is a great size.
A 366 trampoline has a diameter of 366 cm.
Yes, there are also trampolines with a safety net. In our product recommendations you will also find trampolines that have a safety net.
Children should not jump on a trampoline until they are 6 years old.
Trampolines can be bought in a specialty store. There are also numerous suppliers on the Internet. Take a look at our product recommendations.
Cheaper versions usually last 1 to 2 years. It may be necessary to replace spare parts, but these are not always available.
Trampoline jumping is suitable as a whole-body workout. Not only the muscles, but also the organs and the cardiovascular system are trained.
Only the eyelets or cords can break. These wear out over the years and need to be checked regularly.
A trampoline cannot be patched because of the risk of further tearing.
A trampoline is a jumping device from the sporting goods. It is possible to jump on a large net. Trampoline jumping is also a recognized sport.
- The 6 best rectangular trampolines – guidebook
- The 8 best 4-meter trampolines – guidebook
- The 6 best 305cm trampolines – guidebook
Trampolines from famous brands
- The 4 best trampolines from Hudora – Guidebook
- The 6 best trampolines from Salta – guidebook
- The 3 best trampolines from Kesser – Guidebook
- The 4 best trampolines from Berg – Guidebook
- The 10 best trampolines from Exit – Guidebook