The outdoor game of bocce is a great activity in the garden, park, or vacation at the beach. It is fun for children as well as adults and is especially recommended on warm days. With the help of our checklist you will find out all the important purchase criteria and the product recommendations will also help you with the selection.
Have fun playing!
- A boccia set includes at least eight standardized boccia balls and a small target ball.
- Boccia balls have a relatively high dead weight. A carrying bag for the balls is therefore usually included in the scope of delivery.
- Classic boccia balls are made of metal and are exactly standardized with regard to their weight.
- Possible materials are iron, stainless steel, plastic, and wood. Professional games can only be played with standardized boccia balls.
- Boccia balls are provided with textured patterns or other markings so that the player’s own set can always be precisely identified when playing together.
- Heavily textured bocce balls offer the advantage of improved grip. They are less likely to slip out of your hand, allowing for even more accurate throws.
- Since playing bocce is an outdoor activity, a sturdy carrying case should be considered when selecting a set.
- Wooden cases are very sturdy, but already have a relatively high dead weight. If the wooden look is not necessary for you, you should look for a boccia set with a plastic case or a light carrying bag to carry lighter luggage.
- The boccia balls remain especially beautiful for a long time in transport bags with padded compartments.
- So that the boccia set can be easily transported on the road, attention should be paid to comfortable carrying handles. Transport bags or cases with padded handles are particularly comfortable to carry.
- Boccia sets for children are usually stored in a plastic carrying case, which is also easy to clean.
- Picking up bocce balls can be quite a chore, even for skilled players. Sets that include a magnetic ball lifter on a belt make this task much easier and thus ensure even longer playing fun.
- So that the game can be decided even in difficult situations, some sets contain one or even more distance gauges.
Table of contents
Recommended Bocce Balls
Here you can find the top 5 most popular bocce balls.
Tip: Many great Toys from Big you can find here.
The Best Sellers Of Bocce Ball
We have compiled the most popular bocce balls for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can discover another outdoor activity in our guide to kids’ basketball hoops.
Current Offers For Boccia Balls
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Boccia Balls section.
FAQ For Boccia Balls
Boccia is a game consisting of balls. It is usually played outdoors on special bocce courts. However, there are also indoor variants.
First, the set ball is thrown. Each player then receives his or her own balls. These balls are then thrown as close as possible to the set ball. You are allowed to hit the opponent’s balls and move them further away from the set ball.
Boccia is also an excellent way for children to develop their handling of balls and their own throwing and aiming skills. Fun is not neglected either. In our product recommendations, we have summarized the best bocce sets that are tailored to small children’s hands.
Boccia is often also called Raffa or Boule.
More On The Topic
- The 7 best paddling pools for children – guidebook
- The 10 best paddling pools with slide – guidebook
- The 10 best baby paddling pools – guidebook
- The 9 best sand shells for children – guidebook
- The 8 best water play mats – guidebook
- The 10 best mud kitchens for children – guidebook
- The 15 best teepee tents for kids – advice
- The best swings for children – guidebook
- The 6 best bouncy animals for children – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook