Are you looking for the perfect bouncy mattress for kids? In our product guide you will learn everything about the topic and what you should consider when buying. Have fun shopping!
- Pay attention to the load limit (manufacturer’s specification) to avoid injuries or the mattress breaking down. Often the maximum weight is between 50 to 120 kg.
- The mattress should also be thick enough so that no accidents follow when jumping high. We recommend at least 30 cm.
- A non-slip back of the mattress is also important so that it does not slip away when you get on it.
- You should pay attention to a cover that is free of harmful substances and relatively resistant. Covers are made of synthetic fiber such as polyester or natural fiber (e.g. cotton). Natural fabrics are more environmentally friendly, but the artificial ones are easier to clean.
- Good quality and workmanship can be recognized by test marks (e.g. Stiftung Warentest).
- Above all, the inner material is decisive for your choice. Either you choose only foam or a combination of foam and springs. The latter is of higher quality, as the springs provide greater resistance and foam tends to sink in, so that high jumps are not possible.
- If your child wants to use the mattress outside, make sure the back is weatherproof and protected from moisture.
- For the mattress size you should first consider the available space in the children’s room or garden.
- Age and height also play a role. For children up to 3 years, mattresses with a length of 1m are sufficient. Larger models can be up to 3m long and we recommend you from 4 years or for several children at the same time.
Table of contents
Recommended Bouncing Mattresses For Children
We have collected the best and most interesting bouncing mattresses for children.
Tip: You can find cool bouncy castles in our guide to bouncy castles for kids.
The Best Sellers Of Bouncing Mattresses For Kids
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular bouncing mattresses for kids for you.
Tip: You can discover great bouncy balls in our guide to bouncy balls for kids.
Current Offers Of Bouncing Mattresses For Children
You can find the best current offers on bouncing mattresses for kids in this list.
More Ways To Bounce
- The 6 best bouncing animals for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best bouncy balls for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best bouncy castles for indoors and outdoors – guidebook
- The 6 best rectangular trampolines – guidebook
- The 4 best trampolines from Hudora – Guidebook
- The 6 best trampolines from Salta – Guidebook
- The 3 best trampolines from Kesser – Guidebook
- The 15 best garden trampolines for children – guidebook
- The 7 best ground trampolines for children – guidebook
- The 12 best play tables for children – guidebook
- The 10 best play towers with slide – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – Guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 15 best teepee tents for children – guidebook
- The 9 best sand shells for children – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 2 years – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 3 years – guidebook
- The 5 best scooters for children – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for children – guidebook