Bouncy balls are a great way for kids to exercise and train motor skills at the same time. Therefore, a bouncy ball should not be missing in your household.
You can find all the important criteria for buying a bouncy ball in our checklist. We have put together a selection of great bouncy balls in our product recommendations.
- Bouncy balls are gymnastic balls filled with air, which – as the name suggests – are intended for bouncing. Two holders, located between the thighs, provide the necessary support.
- The flatter the ball, the less it bounces, which is especially better for younger children or beginners. In general, children under the age of 3 should not use bouncy balls and over the age of 3 should always be provided with a soft surface in case the child falls off the bouncy ball.
- As soon as the child is able to balance his body weight, he can bounce without mats or similar.
- Bouncy balls come in many bright colors and shapes. Besides the classic plain round balls, there are also, for example, bouncy balls in the shape of a horse.
- The design ranges from popular characters from children’s series, princess and pirate designs to animal and plant motifs.
- For children up to about 145 cm, a bouncy ball diameter of 45 cm is suitable.
- For children up to about 155 cm, a bouncy ball diameter of 55 cm is suitable.
- Larger children over 155 cm can use a bouncy ball diameter of 66 cm.
- Bouncy balls with a diameter of 45 cm are suitable up to a weight of 45 kg.
- Bouncy balls with a diameter of 55 cm are suitable up to a weight of 70 kg.
- Bouncy balls with a diameter of 66 cm are suitable up to a weight of 90 kg.
Table of contents
Recommended Bouncing Balls For Children
We have collected the best and most interesting bouncy balls for children.
Tip: You can find many great Hatchimals in our guide to Hatchimals.
The Best Sellers Of Bouncy Balls For Kids
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular bouncy balls for kids for you.
Tip: You can find practical vacuum cleaner robots in our guide to vacuum cleaner robots.
Current Offers Of Bouncy Balls For Children
Find the best current offers on bouncy balls for kids in this list.
FAQ About The Bouncy Ball
When choosing the right size of a bouncy ball, the height of the child is decisive:
– 45 cm diameter: for a height of up to 145 cm (approx. from 3 years)
– 55 cm diameter: for a height of up to 155 cm (approx. from 6 years)
– From 66 cm diameter: teenagers and adults.
A bouncy ball can be used from the age of 3. Below this age, bouncers can be fun to play with. This can be used to practice for the bouncy ball already.
More On The Topic
Outdoor toys for children
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The 10 most popular toys from BIG – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 8 best seesaws for the garden – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – guidebook
- The 8 best diving toys and rings
- The best children’s sledges and bobsleds – Guidebook
Everything for the home gym
- The 8 best ergometers for home – Guidebook
- The 8 best yoga mats – guidebook
- The 10 best treadmills – advice
- The 10 best penny boards – How to
- The 8 best ab trainers – advice
- The 10 best back extensions – How to
- The 10 best rowing machines – guidebook
Musical Instruments for Kids
- The 10 best musical instruments for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best ORFF instruments for children – Guidebook
- The 10 best percussion instruments for children – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/4 guitars for children – guidebook
- The 7 best 3/4 guitars for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best 1/2 guitars for children – guidebook
- The 6 best toy keyboards – guidebook
- The 8 best drums for children – guidebook