Your child loves it to climb and outside no climbing frame is safe from him? With these climbing walls you can bring the climbing adventure into your child’s room. Find out here what to look for when buying climbing walls for your child’s room and what criteria you can use to recognize good climbing walls for your child’s room.
We have not only compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for climbing walls for children’s rooms, but also many product recommendations for you.
- Climbing walls are built in children’s rooms not only for the fun factor.
- Through regular climbing, children can strengthen their (fine) motor skills, train their body and train their self-awareness.
- The wall of the children’s room must be suitable for safely fixing the climbing wall. It should be sturdy and load-bearing to withstand the counterweight.
- Most suppliers deliver the climbing wall ready for assembly
- Make sure that the handles do not protrude too much.
- The climbing holds must be properly fastened so that they cannot be moved(use threaded eyelets).
- Make sure that the materials are free of harmful substances: e.g. a wall made of plywood and holds that are manufactured without plastic sizes.
- The climbing holds should be professionally made (DIN EN 12572) and should be neither pointed nor sharp.
- Size: A climbing wall should have at least 2-3m² area. It is recommended to use the room height, otherwise the space is lost. In addition, this gives the child much more space to improve.
- The width of the climbing wall is variable: it depends on your space.
- Forbeginners: handle holds, often with child-friendly motifs.
- For advanced climbers: sloper holds or ledges.
- Alternative to the climbing wall: wall bars.
- Price-wise climbing walls for children start from 150 Euro.
- Pay attention to the dimensions of your wall and choose the back walls accordingly.
- Some models are TÜV-tested, like the Nirosport FitTop indoor climbing frame from our product recommendations.
- You can also choose the back walls with motifs , e.g. cloud motifs or airplanes.
Table of contents
Recommended Climbing Walls For Children’s Room
Here you can find the top 8 most popular climbing walls for kids room.
Tip: You can find many great trampolines in our The 4 best trampolines from Hudora – guidebook
The Bestsellers Of Climbing Walls For Children Room
We have compiled the most popular climbing walls for children’s rooms in this bestseller list for you.
Tip: You can find many great game ideas in our The 8 best water polo games for the pool – guidebook
Current Offers For Climbing Wall For Kids Room
Here you can find a selection of current offers for climbing walls for children’s rooms.
FAQ About Climbing Wall For Kids Room
The size of the climbing wall depends on the space at home. So, it should be checked first if the climbing wall will fit in the room at all. There are different heights, but some are only available in standard heights 220 cm or 240 cm.
For beginners or children are best suited handle grips, which are offered with different motifs. For advanced climbers, sloper holds or ledges can also be used.
Children’s climbing walls cost at least 150 euros. The higher, wider and more decorated the wall should be, the more expensive it will be.
Climbing trains the ability to concentrate, shows and pushes the child’s limits, and promotes a sense of movement. It also teaches them how to deal with successes and losses . The motor effects also include the precise and calm execution of movement.
- The 9 best climbing nets for children – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – guidebook
- The 11 best climbing towers for children – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing triangles for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best indoor climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 8 best via ferrata sets – guidebook
- The 10 best climbing ropes – guidebook
- The 10 best climbing shoes – guidebook
- The 10 best climbing harnesses – guidebook
- The 11 best innovative toys – guidebook
- The 10 best bouncy castles for indoors and outdoors – guidebook
- The 13 best children’s tents for indoors & outdoors – guidebook
- The 12 best children’s playhouses – guidebook
- The 6 best bouncing mattresses for kids – guidebook
Books For Kids
- The 20 best classic children’s books – Advice
- The 10 best Christmas books for kids – How to guide
- The 9 best hidden object books for children – guidebook
- The 12 best “Why Why Why” children’s books – guidebook
- The 10 best read-aloud and picture books for children – guidebook
- The 12 best Tiptoi books for children – guidebook