With the right Diablo set, your child will have a lot of fun trick-or-treating and juggling with the classic toy. In addition, it specifically trains its dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and networked thinking. When buying, pay particular attention to the age of your child and the weight of the diabolo set, so that your child has no difficulty playing.
We have summarized everything else you should know in our checklist for you. Once you have read up on the subject, we offer you a selection of the best diabolo sets for children in our product recommendations, from which you can choose your favorite diabolo set.
- The diabolo is not just a toy, but also a training tool for fine motor skills. Thus, your child trains his dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and networked thinking with the diabolo.
- You should make sure that your child is old enough not to choke on the string of the diabolo when playing with it. Most manufacturers recommend the diabolo set from an age of about 7-9 years, then the children are old enough to no longer put the string in their mouth.
- Diabolo sets are made of numerous materials such as aluminum, wood, plastic, carbon, and quartz. The material determines the weight and thus the manageability of the toy.
- Accordingly, you should pay attention to the weight of the diabolo so that it is easy for your child to steer. Your child can play effortlessly with a diabolo weighing about 215 g.
- At the same time, the diabolo should not be too light, as this makes it very difficult to control. This is often the case with very cheap models, so it is worth investing in a higher quality diabolo.
- You should also pay attention to the length of the diabolo sticks, they should ideally have a length of 32.5 cm, otherwise, it is difficult for your child to control the diabolo.
- The standard equipment of the diabolo set includes the diabolo itself, the two handsticks for steering and a string on which the diabolo is balanced.
- You can also choose between different color patterns and designs , from plain one-color models to elaborately printed alternatives with multi-layered color combinations.
- In addition, there are various accessories such as padded hand sticks made of Superglass, practical bags for transporting the toy and learning videos that show your child exciting tricks to copy.
Table of contents
Recommended Diabolo Sets For Kids
We have collected the best and most interesting diabolo sets for kids.
Tip: You can find practical offers for babies in our guide to the best nursing shirts.
The Best Sellers Of Diabolo Sets For Children
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular diabolo sets for kids for you.
Tip: You can find great products for the household in our guide to the best vacuum cleaning robots.
Current Offers Of Diabolo Sets For Children
You can find the best current offers on diabolo sets for kids in this list.
FAQ For Diabolos
A diabolo is a skill toy for children.
The term “diabolo” comes from the Greek (diabolos) and can be translated as “the jumbler”, among other things. The so-called diabolo is a game of skill.
The size of a diabolo is between 150 and 170 mm in diameter.
The diabolo is balanced on a so-called string between two sticks. By swinging the diabolo can be thrown into the air and caught again.
A diabolo should weigh between 200 and 250 g to ensure an optimal weight for playing. Lighter diabolos are difficult to control, while heavier diabolos can become too unwieldy for children.
- The 15 best educational toys for children – guidebook
- The 10 best “paint by numbers” sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Xoomy sets – guidebook
- The 5 best wooden toys from Fagus – guidebook
- The 12 best wooden toys for children – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys from Goki – Guidebook
- The 10 best wooden toys from Matador – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys from Peitz – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys for toddlers – Guidebook
- The 15 best wooden toys from Hape – Advisor
- The 15 best wooden toys from Eichhorn – Advisor