Raise the curtain, clear the ring! The circus and its performers have always been a great fascination for children. In addition, juggling promotes the hand-eye coordination of your child. Juggling balls are a sensible purchase so that your child can best train his acrobatic skills. The advantage over other types of balls is the size and the grip of the juggling balls. As soon as more than 2 balls are juggled, 2 balls must be graspable with one hand.
Find out here what you have to look for when buying juggling balls and what criteria you can use to recognize good juggling balls. We have not only written a checklist with the most important criteria for juggling balls, but also compiled many product recommendations for you.
Table of contents
Recommended Juggling Balls
Here you will find the top 16 of the most popular juggling balls.
Checklist For Juggling Balls
- Here, the smaller the hand, the smaller the ball should be. Your child should be able to grip 2 balls in one hand.
- Beginners: 45 mm to 60 mm diameter.
- Advanced or adults: 70 mm to 80 mm diameter.
- soft filling e.g. of millet prevents rolling away.
- soft juggling balls can also be used as anti-stress balls.
- Synthetic leather as outer material is especially grippy.
- the seams should be resilient, because the balls often fall on the floor.
- a ball weighs about 100 grams, it should not be much heavier.
- in the beginning it is advisable to practice juggling with cloths, as these are easy to grip and do not fall directly onto the floor. Thin scarves are also suitable for this purpose.
The Best Sellers Of Juggling Balls
We have compiled the most popular juggling balls for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find many great toy boxes in our guide to toy boxes for children
Current Offers For Juggling Balls
Here you can find a selection of current offers for juggling balls.
Tip: You can find many great skateboards in our guide for skateboards for children
Musical Instruments For Kids
- Recommendable musical instruments for kids
- Recommendable ORFF instruments for kids
- Recommendable percussion instruments for kids
- Recommended guitars for children
- Recommended 1/4 guitars for children
- Recommended 1/2 guitars for children
- Recommended 3/4 guitars for children
- Recommended electric guitars for children
- Recommended drums for children
- Recommended keyboards for children
- Recommended accordions for children
RC Toys for Kids
Toys for kids
- Recommended Doctor Suitcase for Kids
- Recommended farm toys for kids
- Recommended Fire Trucks for Kids
- Recommended car racing tracks for kids