Nerf guns for kids are very popular. While playing, your kid can spend a great time alone or with friends and have quite a lot of fun. The choice of Nerf Guns for kids is huge. To make your decision easier and to give you a better overview of the different Nerf Guns, we have taken a closer look at the Nerf Guns for kids and compared individual products.
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best Nerf Guns for kids for you. This way, you’re sure to find a great toy for your child, with which he or she can experience a lot of fun and action.
- Most models are suitable for ages 8 and up.
- Teenagers and adults also have great fun with Nerf Guns alone and in groups.
- Nerf Guns are thoroughly tested for safety, harmful substances and function .
- Make sure you only use original Nerf Guns to ensure the utmost safety.
- The arrows are soft and made of foam. Nevertheless, your children must never shoot in the face or even in the eyes of their opponents, because there is always a risk of injury. It is best to set clear rules beforehand, which may include not aiming at pets, for example.
- Nerf Guns are available in different sizes and designs.
- Available are small pistols and revolvers, crossbows, bows, single shot rifles, machine guns and heavy guns with stands.
- There are manual Nerf Guns that are hand-cocked with a pulley. These guns are usually very small and handy and can only load one arrow.
- Larger Nerf Guns have magazines (drop or drum magazines) that can load multiple arrows .
- Guns are also available battery operated. They shoot multiple arrows or the entire magazine at once.
- Magazines are either integrated into the gun or removable.
- From Nerf there are always special models, for example, the Zombie series, Fortnite replicas as well as Nerf Guns specially for girls.
- The Nerf Darts are also available separately.
- Darts are available in different colors and designs, for example, orange, blue or fluorescent(noctilucent), but also with whistling sounds and Velcro tip for dartboards.
- If the available magazines are not enough for you or your children, you can buy them separately.
- Especially for larger battles, the ammunition belts of Nerf are suitable to always have supplies at hand.
- Red-dot (“laser”), lights and scopes can be attached to many Nerf models. This increases hit accuracy, especially in the dark or in difficult terrain.
- Many big guns and cannons are multifunctional. They can likewise be converted into a more manageable weapon.
Table of contents
Recommended Nerf Guns For Kids
The Best Sellers Of Nerf Guns For Kids
In this bestseller list, we have compiled the most popular Nerf Guns for kids for you.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best sterilizers for great deals on baby supplies.
Current Offers Of Nerf Guns for kids
Here you can find a collection of current offers on Nerf Guns for kids.
FAQ About Nerf Guns
The Nerf Ultra has the most power and shoots very far with it.
Nerf stands for Non-Expanding Recreational Foam. The name came from the material and belongs to the manufacturer Hasbro.
The Nerf Rapidstrike is very good. It works automatically, but is followed by the Stapede, which also has a lot to offer.
More On The Subject
- The 5 best Nerf laser sets
- The 8 best Nerf guns – guidebook
- The 8 best Nerf Modulus sets for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best softair weapons
- The 10 best softair pump shotguns – guidebook
- The 8 most popular speedloaders for airsoft guns
- The 10 best softair rifles from Heckler and Koch – guidebook
- The 8 best softair sniper rifles – guidebook
- The 10 best softair pistols