PonyCycles are a very special toy because you can really ride on them. Most kids find this incredibly exciting. To help you find the right size, we have created this guide. We also inform you about pony cycles in general and introduce you to the best and best-selling variants.
Our checklist will help you to get a first overview and afterwards you can have a look at our recommendations and tips. By the way: The little animals are also available for adults.
- Pony Cycles are large fabric horses that can be ridden.
- They are characterized by the movable saddle as well as the rollers under the feet. So you can move around by special back and forth movements.
- You should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions to be on Nmmer safe.
- Depending on the size different age recommendations, for example, the small models for children from 3 to 5 years and the medium versions for children from 4 to 9 years.
- Adults can also use Pony Cycles, but then of course a large model is used.
- Size 1: Small (saddle approx. 50 cm high; 3 to 5 years).
- Size 2: Medium (saddle approx. 60 cm high; 4 to 9 years)
- Size 3: Large (For adults).
- Feet should reach the stirrup, but not the ground.
- The material polyurethane, which is also used for inline skates, for example, prevents loud noises when rolling and “riding” and thus protects the floor from damage.
- With polyurethane wheels, the Pony Cycle is therefore also ideal for indoors.
- The CE seal stands for high quality children’s toys.
- In order for your child to make good progress with his Pony Cycle, the load and weight of the horse must also fit the height of your child.
- The smallest version can usually carry up to 35 kg, while the medium version can carry up to 45 kg. When buying, be sure to check the corresponding specifications, because the figures vary depending on the supplier.
Table of contents
Recommended PonyCycles For Children
The Best Sellers Of PonyCycles For Kids
In this bestseller list, we have collected the most popular PonyCycles for kids for you.
Current Offers Of PonyCycles For Kids
Here you can find a collection of current offers on Pony Cycles for kids.
FAQ For PonyCycles For Kids
A Pony Cycle is a toy that looks like a horse (or unicorn) and can be ridden by children. Therefore, the animals have a certain size, which must be chosen depending on the age, weight and height of the child. There are small, medium and large models.
Depending on the model and size, Pony Cycles cost between 200 and 350 euros.
Since Pony Cycles are on rollers and the saddle can be moved, locomotion is possible through special riding movements: the user moves forward and back again, causing the horse to move.
Above all, the design plays an important role in the selection of the right Pony Cycles. In addition, some models come with sound modules with horse noises for an even more realistic riding experience.
Movement and coordination
- The 10 best waveboards for kids
- The 8 best unicycles for kids
- The 18 best balance boards for kids
- The 16 best juggling balls for kids
- The 10 best Wii games for kids
- The 4 best trampolines from Hudora
- The best musical instruments for kids
- The best craft supplies for kids
- The 8 best PlayMais craft sets for kids
- The 10 best “paint by numbers” sets
- The 16 best magnetic building blocks
- The 15 best carnival costumes for kids