The popular little pig Peppa Wutz is also available as a toy and everyday companion – for example in the form of cute cuddly toys or lunch boxes. Here you can find out what age the toy is suitable for and what the range looks like. So you can buy the right piggy today and make your child happy.
Our checklist will tell you everything you need to know about the topic and the product recommendations will help you make your final decision.
- The adventures of Peppa Wutz are aimed specifically at young children, so the toys and merchandise from the Peppa Wutz universe are also generally intended for the youngest children.
- According to the age recommendations, most items are aimed at children aged 3 and up. However, some products are also suitable for children as young as 18 months.
- For certain other items, such as cuddly toys, there are no age restrictions.
- In general, you should pay attention to the individual age recommendation for the product and whether the product contains small parts that can be swallowed. In this case, the product should be played with from the age of 3 at the earliest – depending on individual development and under supervision.
- For Peppa Wutz fans, there is a wide range of products with which you can bring your child’s favorite little pig into their own nursery.
- On the one hand, the selection naturally includes various toys such as cuddly toys, playhouses, puzzles, bubbles, figures, or scooters. Among the cuddly toys you will also find models with sound functions that make typical Peppa-Wutz noises.
- On the other hand, you can also find very practical everyday items that look especially cute with the picture of Peppa Wutz. These include items such as drinking bottles, bath towels, umbrellas, backpacks, or even potties and toilet seats. Even a crib in the complete Peppa Wutz design is available and promises sweet dreams.
- Also included in the selection are Peppa Wutz items that are aimed at a special learning effect: This can be, for example, a learning clock or a learning telephone, which can be used to teach listening comprehension and basic mathematics in a playful way.
- From Peppa Wutz you can also find articles that can be used for certain occasions.
- For example, there is the Advent calendar for the Christmas season or the lantern that can be used for the St. Martin’s parade.
- Products such as a water ball, bath towel, water wings or swimming ring are great to take along on the next swimming vacation, but are just as great for the summer at home in the garden, at the lake or in the swimming pool.
- Forschool, children can equip themselves with lunch boxes, water bottles, and school satchels in the Peppa Wutz design.
- Peppa Wutz also offers numerous party articles for themed children’s birthday parties. These include foil balloons, napkins, paper plates, plastic tablecloths, and party bags for guest favors.
- Most of the Peppa Wutz toys are made of plastic and have many beautiful and bright colors
- Soft toys are made of fabric, of course.
- In addition, paper plates and glasses are available, as well as various coloring books made of paper and cardboard.
Table of contents
Recommended Peppa Wutz Toys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Peppa Wutz toys.
Tip: Here you will find Playmobil 123 sets for children from 1,5 to 4 years.
The Best Sellers Of Peppa Wutz Toys
We have compiled the most popular Peppa Wutz toys for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Peppa Wutz Toys
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Peppa Wutz toys section.
FAQ For Peppa Wutz
Peppa Wutz is 4 years old. She is a pig and lives with her family on a big hill in a small house. Her little brother Schorsch is 2 years old.
Toys for children from 1 year
- Recommended medical cases for children
- The 11 best children’s costumes
- The 10 most popular children’s tool cases
- The best dolls for children
- The 9 best BMW cars for children
- The 7 best wooden play kitchens