You want to give your child a playful introduction to music? Do you want to show them at an early age how much fun it can be to make music together? Then percussion instruments can be the perfect start to early musical education. From about the age of three, your child has the motor skills to have fun making music with percussion instruments.
Percussion instruments should simply be fun. You are going on a musical journey of discovery together with your child and are looking for the perfect support. Percussion instruments should therefore be easy to play. To help you choose the right percussion instruments for children, we have compiled a checklist for you. There we have noted things that you should consider when buying percussion instruments. In addition, you can expect various product recommendations.
- When buying, make sure that your child can handle the instrument.
- Ease of use is important, so that your child quickly gets fun with the instrument.
- Small size and weight ensure that your little treasure can also grasp the instrument and make music with it himself.
- Make sure that no swallowable small parts can come loose from the toy.
- Make sure that the instrument is made of non-toxic materials. It is possible that your sweetheart will try the instrument from time to time to see if it can be eaten.
- Your child still has very good ears. To keep it that way, a moderate volume of the instrument is important.
- Parental nerves are also spared if the background noise is pleasant.
Table of contents
Recommended Percussion Instruments for Children
We have taken a closer look at the topic and compiled various percussion instruments for children for you that meet all the essential criteria.
Tip: You can find many other great children’s instruments in our guide to musical instruments for children.
The Best Sellers of Percussion Instruments for Children
We have compiled the most popular percussion instruments for kids for you in this list of bestsellers.
Current Offers of Percussion Instruments for Children
Here you can always find the best deals on percussion instruments for kids that are currently available:
FAQ About Percussion Instruments for Children
A percussion instrument is characterized by the fact that the sounds are produced by hitting. The best-known percussion instruments include cymbals, rattles, drums and drumsticks.
Percussion instruments are an optimal start to early musical education. They are easy for children to handle and, in addition to their motor skills, playfully develop their sense of rhythm.
Percussion instruments are suitable for children from the age of about 3 years. Then they have the motor skills to have fun with these instruments.
Musical Instruments for Children
- Recommended Musical Instruments for Children
- Recommendable ORFF Instruments for Children
- Recommendable Guitars for Children
- Recommended 1/4 Guitars for Children
- Recommended 1/2 Guitars for Children
- Recommendable 3/4 Children Guitars
- Recommended Electric Guitars for Children
- Recommended Drums for Children
- Recommended keyboards for children
- Recommended Accordions for Children
Climbing Frames for Children
- Recommended Climbing Frames for Children
- Recommended Climbing Triangles for Children
- Recommended Indoor Climbing Frames for Children
Toys for Children
- Recommended Medical Kits for Children
- Recommended Farm Toys for Kids
- Recommended Fire Trucks for Kids
- Recommended Car Racing Tracks for Kids