PlayMais craft sets are not only environmentally friendly but also promote the skill and fine motor skills of children. There are no limits to creativity so that in addition to mandalas and patterns, animals, people or buildings can also be laid.
We have summarized everything you need to know about PlayMais craft sets in a checklist . You can find a selection of great PlayMais sets in our product recommendations.
- PlayMais is approved for children3 years and older.
- For younger children, the risk of choking on the PlayMais is too great.
- The sets differ in size and possible applications.
- The Eduline line is mainly used in educational institutions and is suitable for work in schools or daycare centers.
- PlayMais HOME is used for decorating children’s rooms, living rooms or bedrooms.
- PlayMais Classic is the largest set and has no limitations in terms of creativity.
- The Mosaic line has smaller PlayMais and is suitable for mandalas and for training fine motor skills.
- The cornstarch contained in PlayMais is activated by moistening, so that patterns, animals or fantasy worlds can be laid on various surfaces, which stick due to the cornstarch. For moistening, it is recommended to use a wet cloth on which the PlayMais is pressed.
- The PlayMais can also be cut or pressed into shape before moistening. For example, a plastic knife is sufficient for cutting.
Table of contents
Here you can find the top 8 most popular PlayMais craft sets.
Tip: You can find many great parking garage toys in our guide to parking garage toys.
The Best Sellers Of PlayMais Craft Kits
We have compiled the most popular PlayMais for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Yoga relaxes the senses and is good for your health. You can find yoga mats in our guide to yoga mats.
Current Offers For PlayMais Craft Sets
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the PlayMais area.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
FAQ About PlayMais
PlayMais is a craft toy made of corn starch, among other things. It is environmentally friendly because it is completely biodegradable. To create artwork, all you need to do is moisten the PlayMais and stick it to a surface. Before moistening, the PlayMais can be shaped or cut as desired.
PlayMais is made of cornmeal, water and food coloring.
PlayMais contains corn starch, which has a sticky effect when it comes into contact with moisture. For this reason, PlayMais only sticks to the areas where it has been moistened.
PlayMais should only be played with from the age of 3, as younger children could choke on the PlayMais.
More On The Topic
Educational Toys For Children
- The 15 best educational toys for children – guidebook
- The 8 best learning towers for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden learning toys – guidebook
- The 12 best educational computers for children – guidebook
- The 12 best educational toys from Vtech – guidebook
- The 9 best motor cubes for children – How to choose?
- The 8 best motor toys for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 Best LEGO Boost Robot Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection Sets – Guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The Top 12 LEGO Avengers Figures – Guidebook
- The 7 Best LEGO Technic Cranes – Guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Creator Expert Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO Creator Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best garden toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The 105 best garden toys – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The 10 best sandboxes with roof for children – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 8 best seesaws for the garden – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards for children – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook