Pink walls, gold, and horses like your child? Then the Playmobil castles are just right! They belong to the princess theme world, which offers a wide range of products. To make the decision for the right castle easier, we have a checklist and direct product recommendations for you.
- Since Playmobil toys consist of many small parts, the age limit is 3 years.
- However, a minimum age of 4 years isrecommended for some toys.
- Playmobil offers many different theme worlds. The theme world”Princess” is characterized by
- Color design in white and pink
- golden and detailed furniture and objects
- mainly female characters
- In this theme world there are starter packs, smaller sets, whole castles and expansions
- The categories can be freely connected in the game or played individually
- Only the expansions depend on the already existing products
- Starter Packs: Offer a smaller to medium scenery, to which expansions can be added well.
- Smaller Sets: Offer a self-contained, small scenery, but can also be combined
- Castles: Castles can contain up to 658 pieces and be over half a meter tall. They are self-contained, but can also be expanded. They often have additional features such as rotating dance discs
- Extensions: Depending on the expansion, certain products may already need to be in place. An extension to a princess castle cannot be used if the castle itself is not already present
- Products like the large princess castle take up a lot of space and cannot be folded. The smaller princess locks are partially foldable.
- The starter packs and smaller sets can be easily stowed away and are also more suitable for transport. So these can also be played with well outside.
Table of contents
Recommended Playmobil Castles
Here you can find the top 8 most popular Playmobil castles.
Tip: For sports activities, take a look at our guide to goalkeeper jerseys.
The Best Sellers Of Playmobil Castles
We have compiled the most popular Playmobil castles for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: To also train the manual dexterity, they you our guide for children’s workbenches at.
Current Offers For Playmobil Castles
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Playmobil Castles section.
FAQ About Playmobil Locks
Playmobil produced its first figures in 1974
The prices of the diverse toys are absolutely dependent on the product. Depending on the size and content, prices from 10 to over 100 euros are possible
Playmobil is a German toy manufacturer that produces and sells system toys for children from the age of 1.5 years
Playmobil not only offers sets for different age groups. There is also a variety of themed worlds, which guarantees that there is something suitable for every child at almost every age
The first figures were available as early as 1974
Playmobil produces sets that are suitable for children as young as 1.5 years
More On The Subject
More from Playmobil
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil schools – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil Western sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil riding stables – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil doll houses – guidebook
- The 14 best Playmobil sets & figures – Guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil princess sets – guidebook
- The 12 best Playmobil horses – guidebook
- The best dolls for children – guidebook
- The 8 best reborn dolls for children – guidebook
- The 14 best doll prams – guidebook
- The 14 best doll furniture – guidebook
- The 10 best doll closets – guidebook
- The best doll clothes – guidebook
- The 10 best doll beds – guidebook