Table of contents
Kids love playmobil sets and figures. Especially dinosaur sets can have a very special appeal, since they are animals that no longer exist today. At the same time, you can teach your child about the history of dinosaurs in a playful way, if he or she is already interested in such topics. In addition, the motor skills of your child will be sufficiently trained while playing.
To help you find the right Playmobil dinosaur set for your child, we have compiled a checklist for you, which takes into account all the important points that you should ideally consider before buying. In our product recommendations you will also find many exciting dinosaur sets..
The Bestsellers Of The Playmobil Dinosaur Sets
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular Playmobil dinosaur sets for you.
Checklist For Playmobil Dinosaur Sets
- Only buy Playmobil dinos that are suitable for your child. This way you ensure that your offspring can play safely without being motorically overwhelmed.
- Take a look at the age recommendation of the manufacturer. You can find this on the front of the packaging, for example, usually printed small in one corner.
- Examples:”4+” means Playmobil recommends the dinos for kids ages 4 and up; “4-10” means the dinosaurs are appropriate for kids ages 4 to 10.
- Most of Playmobil’s dinosaur sets are suitable for kids ages 4 and up, some as young as 5.
- For toddlers as young as 1.5 years old, the dinos from the Playmobil 1-2-3 series come into question. These sets do not contain small parts, so the risk of swallowing and also the motor requirements are low. You can recognize them by their yellow packaging.
- The selection of Playmobil dinosaurs is large.
- Whether it’s Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus or the popular Tyrannosaurus Rex, the sets include a wide variety of dino heroes.
- Many sets also include a dinosaur explorer, who your child can imaginatively put himself in the shoes of.
- Supplementary items such as a large base camp, a cool explorer mobile and/or a volcano are often included.
- There are Playmobil dinosaur sets with battery-powered special effects to choose from.
- Effect highlights include swiveling and glowing laser weapons, UV-active jungle plants and crystals that glow in the dark, and a visually and acoustically simulated volcanic eruption.
- In most models, the dinos’ jaws, arms and legs are movable, adding to the fun.
- If your child only wants to play with his Playmobile dinosaurs at home, the size of the set is not a decisive purchase criterion.
- However, if the dinosaur are to be used on the road from time to time, a compact, easy-to-carry model with rather few and tending to large individual parts is recommended so that nothing can get lost so easily.
- The chosen dinosaur set can be expanded with other models from Playmobile. For example, you can add a Forscher mobile to the base station of the dinosaur explorer or order more dinos. The options are many.
Recommended Playmobil Dinosaur Sets
We have collected the best and most interesting Playmobil dinosaur sets.
Tip: Here you can find the most popular Playmobil new releases.
Current Offers On Playmobil Dinosaur Sets
Find the best current deals on Playmobil dinosaur sets in this list.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular Playmobil 1-2-3 sets.
FAQ Playmobil Dinosaur Sets
Dinosaur sets from the Playmobil brand are characterized by the fact that they usually do not need to be built. Instead, your child can play immediately and does not have to assemble smaller individual parts.
Playmobil dinosaur sets are suitable for different age groups. For example, the 1-2-3 series is not suitable for children over the age of 1.5 years, as they do not contain any small parts that can be swallowed. Other sets, on the other hand, are more sophisticated or contain plenty of accessories, which is why they are recommended for children between the ages of 4 and 10.
You can buy sets with many different dinosaurs. There are, among others, the Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus or the Tyrannosaurus Rex, which you can choose for your child. It is also possible to buy the dinosaurs individually or with baby.
There are also sets that run on batteries. Here you should get the appropriate batteries before buying. Laser weapons or jungle plants can glow in the dark and thus provide double the fun. The dinosaur also looks much more realistic, because your child can move the legs and arms of the dinosaur.
There are smaller or larger dinosaur sets. Which is best for your child, you must ultimately decide for yourself. Basically, you should adjust the size to the given space conditions. If you have a small apartment, the set should be smaller so that your child has enough space to play. In addition, you can transport it much better, because it usually contains fewer small parts.
The respective sets can be expanded as desired and combined with completely different theme worlds. Often, for example, a dinosaur explorer, a volcano or even a research mobile with other small objects are also integrated into the sets.
Depending on the size and accessories of the set, they can cost up to 50 euros.
Playmobil dinosaur sets are useful because, in addition to the playful aspect, you can also teach your child about the historical development of dinosaurs. In addition, it can also improve his motor skills while playing and equally strengthen his language skills, because he learns, for example, the names of different dinosaurs.
Playmobil is made of 95 percent plastic and is therefore non-toxic.
More On The Topic
- The 5 best Playmobil new releases
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil schools – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil castles – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil Western sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil riding stables – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil doll houses – guidebook
- The 14 best Playmobil sets & figures – Guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil princess sets – guidebook
- The 12 best Playmobil horses – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil novelties 2020 – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil police stations – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil airplane sets – guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil ambulances – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fairy sets – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 Best LEGO Boost Robot Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO Architecture Skyline collection sets – How to guide
- The top 12 LEGO Avengers figures – How to guide
- The 8 Best LEGO Creator Expert Kits – Guidebook
- The Best LEGO Themed Series – Guidebook
- The 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Disney kits – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Technic building sets – guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – guidebook