With the Playmobil Dragons sets, your child will experience the stories of the dragons and dragon riders up close, while the toys can be expanded as desired with additional sets, so there is always something new to discover. Playmobil has a wide variety of equipment and accessories ready for this.
In our checklist, we have the most important information for you. Also check out our product recommendations, where you can find the best Playmobil Dragon sets to choose from.
- The Playmobil Dragons set comes in larger and smaller versions. Accordingly, the age specifications must also be taken into account.
- Sets with larger dragons and without many small parts are available from four years.
- Variants, such as slingshots and ships, are sometimes recommended only from five years.
- The Playmobil system is based on the idea of being able to expand the world more and more. This is also the case with the Dragons sets.
- The individual sets have as their basis the characters from the films of the same name.
- Particularly well known are the Night Shadow and Day Shadow, as well as the Viking Hiccup and his girlfriend Astrid.
- The Playmobil sets include various products, such as the dragons and their dragon riders.
- You can also buy individual figures and accessories for your children, such as the sheep slinger or the fire ballista.
- When buying, pay attention to what else is included, like fish and bones.
- The accessories in the “Dragons” series allow for creative play.
- In the versions with the dragons, the riders are usually already included. In addition, there are small accessories, such as bags and also food for the dragons.
- Meanwhile, there are three films of Dragons. The Dragons sets are also inspired by the individual films.
- Among other things, you can buy the dragon ship, but also the castle of Berk or the Vikings with flight suits.
- Note that not all Dragons sets are still available in stores. Some of the sets have already been taken out of the assortment.
- You can also combine the Dragons Riders sets with other products from Playmobil, like from Novelmore or also from the Knights.
- Here there are also slingshots, castles or trolls and wells.
- You may want to buy additional Playmobil sets for your child to match, such as the princess castle.
Table of contents
Recommended Playmobil Dragons Sets
We have collected the best and most interesting Playmobil Dragons sets.
Tip: For great play options for adults, check out our guide to the best LEGO Serious Play building sets.
The Best Sellers Of Playmobil Dragons Sets
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Playmobil Dragons sets for you.
Current Offers On Playmobil Dragons Sets
Find the best current deals on Playmobil Dragons sets in this list.
Tip: In our guide to the best Hertha jerseys, there is a lot of interesting advice on the subject of sportswear for you.
FAQ Playmobil Dragons Set
In 1974, Playmobil was founded with the first figures. These included knights and construction workers.
Depending on the size and content of the set, you pay between 20 and 160 euros. Accessories are available for 10 to 20 euros.
Playmobil of the product series 1-2-3 is suitable for children from one year. However, there are more complex sets that should be used only from 4 to 10 years.
Playmobil is toys that are produced by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. Playmobil is characterized in particular by its figures and sets, which include houses, vehicles and the like.
Playmobil comes from Zirndorf, Germany.
The average Playmobil figure is 7.5 cm tall.
The inventor of Playmobil is Hans Beck.
Playmobil is made from ABS using injection molding machines.
You can store Playmobil toys in the set’s packaging or alternatively in boxes, toy boxes and chests.
Playmobil is owned by the Brandstätter Group.
- The 5 best Playmobil new releases
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil schools – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil castles – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil Western sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil riding stables – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil doll houses – guidebook
- The 14 best Playmobil sets & figures – Guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil princess sets – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil police stations – guidebook
- The 12 best Playmobil horses – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil girl sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil novelties 2020 – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil airplane sets – guidebook
- The 6 best Playmobil ambulances – guidebook
- The 7 best Playmobil hospitals – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fire department sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil fairy sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 10 best garden toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 15 best Bibi Blocksberg toys – guidebook
- The 8 best diving toys and rings
- The 15 best children’s toys from 10 years – guidebook
- The 8 best Polly Pocket toys – guidebook
- The 25 best Schleich toys – guidebook
- The 20 best toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The best toy novelties 2021 – guidebook
- The best children’s toys [bestsellers] – guidebook